Level 1 can be achieved

Level 1 can be achieved, impossibility is nothing, be active here to achieve your level

22 Likes

Very easy to achieve if you follow the rule and regulations :100:

8 Likes

Spend more time, read pojects and the most important thing have funnnn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Yes mate… impossibility is nothing :100:

5 Likes

I see many people can achieve it in a few days gotta stay active ig

2 Likes

Thank you for the guidance guys.

What exactly do you need to do except replying and liking other posts?
Seems it’s hard to achieve level 1 here…

Is basic same as level 1?

Thanks for the tip! Does reading have an impact or does only replying count as activity?

1 Like

Both will help you to achieve TL1/Basic user. :slightly_smiling_face:
Though the people who do have the trust level 1, you can checkout our AI project Melosynthia AI and if you like our project you can vote us here

3 Likes

Sounds like a cool project! Ill definitely do so. Still need that basic badge. lol

2 Likes

Happy to see there is always new users to keep the forum more active. Welcome bro

1 Like

I hope I get mine soon

Same too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One day more, amirite?

Hi everyone, All the best on your journey for getting basic badge. If you’ve already achieved it, why not explore the new opportunities that come with it?

We have built TronAssistant for this HackaTRON Season 5 and our submission can be found at TronAssistant | AI companion for developers on Tron . We have just launched our product dashboard as well which would complement the chrome extension by being accessible to users across devices. Please visit the dashboard at link. It would be great if you could take out a few mins to look at our project.

If you like it, please consider voting for us in the AI track.
#I7 TronAssistant | AI companion for developers on Tron - HackaTRON Season 5 - It's community voting time! - #7 by admin.hackathon

If you put everything into it…you will be able to achieve it… Just put ur mind to it

Exciting Melosynthia AI Development Update: Reaching New Heights!:

• Good news! MeloSynthia AI now generates tunes faster than ever, so you’ll be enjoying your music even sooner! :smile:
  • Say goodbye to frequent errors when generating tunes – MeloSynthia AI is now smoother than ever.

Check out yourself: https://melosynthiaai.vercel.app/

Check out our project : Melosynthia AI

More updates coming within a few hours!!

IF you like our work you can vote for us here !

1 Like