Link´n Red : Decentralized The Market

we keep building and moving forward :muscle:

We share the TRC-20 token from Link’n Red :point_down:

2 Likes

Hello community, we share our LinknRed telegram channel…

Welcome all your comments :point_down:

1 Like

:muscle: We have concluded with the activities related to HackAthon2022 (Season 1)

we are going to generate a video as evidence and share it here

Next steps:

1:Start to capitalize on the platform with the registration of new suppliers (increase the variety of products, services and NFT galleries)

2:Increase website traffic

https://twitter.com/LinknRed/status/1531759630757597190?s=20&t=NyMPB-KM2qvJ3uKVcnALrA

4 Likes

Video evidence

:point_right: LinknRed Hackathon2022 - YouTube

2 Likes

this is cool! thinking about doing something similar

2 Likes

In the best disposition to collaborate and make muscle

#TronStrong

Link’n Red is part of the ERP e-Plus suite :point_down:

8 Likes

Es que decir que es un gran proyecto es poco y ver que trabajan dentro de la red Tron aún mucho mejor porque aquí hay un gran equipo de trabajo que cada día están pensando en las mejorías y beneficios de las personas sigan trabajando así con el amor y las ganas de ser cada día mejores mucho éxito. Felicidades

4 Likes

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios mi gran y estimado amigo TRONIC :muscle: :grinning:

Tus comentarios Lobato17 nos motivan mucho para seguir avanzando hacía adelante !!!

#TronStrong #Tronics #Web3 #Blockchain #TRON #BitTorrent #GrandHackAthon2022

3 Likes

Estamos tambien concursando en el HackAthon Season 2 con un producto más y se llama e-Plus.

e-Plus viene siendo un ERP ( plataforma web para administrar y controlar procesos de negocio) y LinknRed es parte de la suite de solución

Nos encantaria que puedas dejarnos algun comentario o sugerencia en esta URL amigo :point_down:

9 Likes

I just want to say that this have been an excellent experience… I already have my ecommerce www.linknred.com/naturalle and it´s a great option to sell my products.

There are a lot of benefits like having direct communication with my custumers, national and international shipments, there is a loyalty program for the costumers, different types of payment, one of them and the most innovative is with cryptos.

5 Likes

We are here to serve you and we are very happy to hear your user experience :blush: :smiley: !!! This motivates us to keep moving forward.

Little by little your products and services are going to be indexed through organic SEO and that way your information will appear in the main search engines.

1 Like

wowwww muy genial e innovador… aportara una gran usabilidad e interaccion blockchain/uso diario me encanta…!!

3 Likes

Gracias Abrham!!! al igual que a tí… a nosotros tambien nos emociona mucho todos estos temas de tecnología y sus implementaciones.

Fuerte abrazo #tronic :people_hugging: #TronStrong

2 Likes

This looks very creative :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your comments Dhanvanti :grinning:

It motivate us a lot to keep moving forward :mechanical_arm:

#TronStrong #Tronics

4 Likes

This space is amazing and educating. I’m learning so much

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!! :star_struck:

Any questions or comments, we will continue to be here to inform and support the community.

We are passionate about technology and innovation, so we have a lot to talk about. lol :grin:

#TronStrong

1 Like

Following up on this message from May 4, 2022

We share a use case where we integrate LinknRed and the ERP: e-Plus

5 Likes

Great ecommerce!! I will join the page and look how it works!!

3 Likes

Felicidades, se ve que no dejan de avanzar, son un equipo responsable de sus compromisos con la comunidad :grinning:

2 Likes