Link´n Red : Decentralized The Market

Project Name: Link´n Red

Project Track: Web3

Team Name: Ennovasol

Team Member(s): 5 ( Software Engineering + Mechatronic´s + Industrial Engineering )

Project Goal: We design a tool where the supplier sell online products, services and NFT´s in a professional and effective way.

We offer a direct link to the personalized page. Example: linknred.com /SupplierName

Our goal is that each suppliers increase sales through collaborative marketing, rewarding
customers with cripto gift points.

Project Info:
LinknRed WEB 3.0 TRON.pdf (640.8 KB)

Project Repo: www.linknred.com

Project Details: [Logo NFT Link´n Red]

Project Milestones:

March 2022: 1: Finish implementing the Tronlink digital wallet + 2: Facilitate international trade and promote voluntary compliance of the taxpayer obligations, follow the correct tax application and customs legislation, contributing to strengthening the national security (1st step: considering the Mexican regulation)

April 2022: Finish self-management modules for suppliers (registration - cancellation and changes of products and services) so that they have total control of the personalized page, example: www.linknred.com /suppliername

May 2022: 1: Implement NFT’s market + 2: Connect Link´n Red with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) eplus + 3: Evolve the current mechanism of Link’n Red points and give it an identity of crypto tokens in the TRON blockchain

June 2022: Upgrade multilanguage version

July2022: Create a marketing plan to capitalize Link´n Red proyect

August 2022: Increase communication channels for support and attention to the Link’n Red community, at the moment: Twitter: @linknred ; Youtube : LinknRed

Septembres 2022: Connect Link´n Red with others ERP ( Enterprise Resource Planning) Example: SAP, Oracle, etc

After October 2022: Continue Innovating ( Example: Enter Link’n Red into the metaverse, Artificial intelligence, Virtual Reality)

108 Likes

Thanks, this looks very promising…

21 Likes

thanks, i like your project too =)

11 Likes

This is a great project… it´s great to have another option to sell my products and offer my costumers a place where they can use different type of payment methods adding the crypto payment as an option. Congratulation!!

22 Likes

Thank you, we hope to see you soon in the collaborative and decentralized MarketPlace of Link´n Red

17 Likes

Very interesting project! hope to see link n red evolve in the exchange of crypto to products and payments , incurs in NFT´s and grow with all the new crypto tendencies worldwide! At the time, there are very few options to do so in Mexico, Congrats for being pioneer in this subject!

16 Likes

Thanks for your comments Eduardo

Our definition of “Innovation” is to provide value to the customer.

We are glad that you identify it too

22 Likes

Awesome project, will follow to know more about it.

19 Likes

Thanks Rene, we’re glad you like it…

From this platform and/or from the twitter account @linknred you can find more information.

6 Likes

Great project LinknRed team! we need more payment and transaction option use crypto in a secure way!
Will follow up closely!

11 Likes

Thanks Jose

Like you, we are also interested in security in transactions, that is why we have decided to select the TRON blockchain and transfer those benefits to our costumers

Security, Trust and Free transactions are the basis for being able to scale our Link’n Red product internationally.

Financial Inclusion =)

17 Likes

Awesome project, i’m hoping to be part of it in the future, keep the good work!

4 Likes

Thanks Oscar, the future is now.

3 Likes

Sounds good! The first Spanish project.

It seems like a modern eBay competitor.

I hope you get all the support you deserve!

15 Likes

Awesome project LinknRed team!

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you for your words Piter, we really appreciate them very much =)

9 Likes

I think you are doing a great project and a very good contribution to TRON, congratulations…!

7 Likes

Excellent solution, congratulations!

6 Likes

Thanks BerlinTRON for the good wishes!!!

10 Likes

Thank you Carlos for your contribution.

“A good compromise is one in which everyone makes a contribution…”
Angela Merkel.

10 Likes