Link´n Red : Decentralized The Market

Very interesting project bringing together the best of different digital worlds (ecommerce, Crm, crypto currency, digital assests). The right mix for disruptiveness and success.

Waiting to see when to jump in (cloud erp integration)

11 Likes

This is a very cool project! I know many suppliers in LatAm are looking for a decentralized way to offer products and services using crypto! Hope this one gets completed soon!

14 Likes

Grateful for your comments Ossystems, precisely the disruptive concept is what motivates us…

I hope this image helps you understand how we seek to integrate the Link’n Red platform with the ERP’s

19 Likes

Wow, but what is this? one more jewel that will contribute to the decentralization of commerce and that more than with the help of blockchain technology in the TRON network and cryptocurrencies, what a great project!, i will wait to be able to usea it and for it to expand throught latin american and why not? worldwide! many successes!!

9 Likes

Exelente propuesta de mercado descentrazado, que incorpora tanto cosas de uso diario como mercado de NFT. Esto sera algo grandioso y que corra sobre la red de Tron lo hace mas especial.
Estaré atento para comprar mi primera camiseta de Tron utilizando LinknRed.

Mucho éxito al equipo desgarrador!!!

8 Likes

Excelente proyecto , que pone a disposición del usuario un producto innovador para promocionar sus productos y poder utilizar crypto monedas. Mucho Exito

7 Likes

Great project, I can use it to sell my products there to offer my costumers different type of payment methods.

7 Likes

Gracias por tus comentarios Rodolfo…

Esa camiseta de Tron va a ser tuya de regalo =) , solo danos la oportunidad de concluir los últimos detalles.

10 Likes

Thanks for yours coments Abraham,

“It always seems impossible, until it’s done”
Nelson Mandela

4 Likes

Congratulations LinknRed team , the project sounds amazing !
regards.

6 Likes

It looks amazing, great project, I think this can change the way we make investments

5 Likes

Link’ n Red will be a great project that there is no doubt about it, on the Tron network it will go much, much further and I hope it will diversify to many more countries over time, much success. To the moon not towards infinity and beyond. Congratulation

3 Likes

We are very motivated by your comments…

We’ll keep moving forward :earth_americas:

Thank you very much Lobato17

3 Likes

Que buen proyecto, ofrecen una excelente opcion para usuarios en todo el mundo con base en México, me interesa el mercado de NFTs y lo que ofrecen me parece muy atractivo. También el poder hacer pagos con crypto esta excelente.

5 Likes

Wow awesome project! I don’t know anything like it here in Mexico

I am looking forward to use it, I am sure that will help me a lot to streamline the commercial process between suppliers and end customers.

5 Likes

Fenomenal :heart_eyes:, ya iré a darme una vuelta por su web y ver que cosa interesante podría comprar

4 Likes

Congratulations on this awesome project! I would like to hear more of it!

5 Likes

This is an awesome project!! With the world moving towards crypto-currency more and more every day, this tool is going to help so much when it comes to expand your market, also implementing tax application and connected with an ERP, cannot say how amazing this will be and also, traceable.

Multi language version is going to be a huge plus as well.

Looking forward to hear more about this.

11 Likes

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios Peti, seguiremos avanzando para poder tener listo el mercado de NFT´s y próximamente puedas comercializar los tuyos desde Link´n Red

2 Likes

Thank you for your comments daguta :raised_hands:

Our goal is to offer you a pleasant user experience in the Link’n Red business process and an intuitive and attractive platform for end customers (loyalty program)

1 Like