LiquidaTHor by FerumFlex - earn on liquidating borrows for JustLend

Project Name: LiquidaTHor
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name: FerumFlex
Team Member(s): only me
DevPost URL: LiquidaTHor for JustLend | Devpost
Project Goal: To make borrow and lending work we need do liquidations.
Project Info:
Project Repo/Website: [https://liquidathor.com/]
Project Details: LiquidaThor finds all possible loan liquidations for JustLend and shows them in a nice interface ordering by amount in usd. So you just need to select particular liquidations and you can earn some money.
Project Milestones:

• 2022 third quarter - Add other platforms where we can liquidate loans. Add notifications for borrowers that they loan could be liquidated. Notifications will be sent via telegram, email, etc.
  • 2022 fourth quarter - Issue token where people can buy/mint/invest in it. All holder of that token will get percent of liquidations.
  • 2023 add other platforms on other networks

How to earn some money from liquidations. You need either find a good liquidation and have required amount of tokens in your wallet, or have energy on your account that you can use for free transaction. In both cases your income will be around 7%.
Let’s say you find liquidation 100 USDT to jUSDC(JustLend token when you collateral USDC). You will get 107 jUSDC after running liquidation. if you find 1000 USDT - you get 1070 USDC or equivalent in other token.
To find that you need to visit site often. Bigger chances will be when market moves fast.
Right now you can see up to 40$ liquidation and you will get around 43$. This transaction can take up to 100TRX for fee (please use energy to run it), and depends on different factors: how many different tokens are supplied and borrowed.
After running liquidation you need to go to https://justlend.org/ and you can see your tokens. You can redeem them if needed and repeat liquidation.

Most profitable this is exchange between same tokens: TRX → jTRX, USDT → jUSDT, USDC → jUSDC etc or exchange between stable coins.

15 Likes

Nice project. The negative side is that apparently only small balances are left to be liquidated.

4 Likes

Thank you.

Yes, but they appears sometimes. You should monitor site.
I am not sure about feature like notification about new liquidation. How do you think?
It could be both for borrower, and other liquidators

3 Likes

A notification with a programmable threshold would be a great addition.

2 Likes

It seem for me, easy option is to use telegram. Notification will come up in telegram, but before this you will need to subscribe to your wallet.

1 Like

Just finished. worked hard to add possibility to notify user about possibility to liquidate account. Please check telegram bot Telegram: Contact @LiquidaTHor_bot

4 Likes

Am still unable to vote for a project, till I get to level 1

2 Likes

im still waiting to get to level 1 as well :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

thank you guys for your support)

1 Like

Nice project…:heart:…the idea is superb

1 Like

nice idea :sunglasses: good luck

2 Likes

Wow great project okay

1 Like

Nice addition. I would also add the possibility to get a notice when a new opportunity enters, specifying a threshold. For example: notify when a new liquidation opportunity of at least 100$ comes in.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

it will notify all people. so it will be who is fastest)

Hi, is the project still running (I get an error on the main page)? This is an interesting period to manage liquidation on Justlend and your dApp would be nice to have.

Hi, right now api is protected. Not a lot of users were interested )

You have a working product, why did you take it offline? Considering that the webpage is online, I don’t think you have other costs related to it. Anyway, do what you think is best.

taking that page online(frontend) costs nothing to me. api costs a lot. I already bought domain for one year, and use cloudfron for static website. I think this is very limited project. Not a lot of users should use it. I think, project can not have 1k users. maybe not greater than one hundred.

1 Like

I understand. Thanks for the explanation.

1 Like