Megacryptopolis

Have you guys ever heard of Megacryptopolis? It’s a Sim city style game that has two versions on Tron and Ethereum. They also use Polygon to reduce transaction costs and are planning on tying the two worlds together.

The game has been around for a few years and they are in the midst of creating a Metaverse world where players can run around and do missions to earn resources and tokens.

If you are interested in learning more or have any questions, feel free to send me a reply or check out the website

6 Likes

Sounds cool! Would love to check it out. Is it easy to get into? Do you find it fun to play? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is relatively easy to buy a land and get citizens and start producing something but there is a lot more skill and understanding the game mechanics than one would realize. The devs are making a free-to-play version which will be good for people that want to start playing but want to acclimated first.

1 Like

Cool! I’ve always wanted to get into a blockchain game but haven’t found the time, if there is a way to try it out or demo it for free I think that’s a great way to get people into it.

Hell yea my boy is the number one player in that game

1 Like

That is what they are working on right now! Soon you will be able to play the game for free and do missions without needing a wallet

3 Likes