My Observations on Projects Without VCs or No funds from Team

Lack or inadequate funds may make you think a new project is a scam.

Mostly project which depends on funds generated from #ITO or INO without VCs or no funds from team suffers from these.

When the ITO or INOs do not go as expected, they suffer a lot.

Advice to investors; please give some time to these projects to develop and #DYOR before you invest in such projects.

5 Likes

@Gordian this was what I was talking about

This where pump and dump mostly occur, were the devs and founders exit through the backdoors, the token can never see an ATH again rather you will be seeing ATL till 0

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
When defi started I nearly killed person :joy::joy::joy::joy:

There’s no lie in this.

A new promising project
Without enough or adequate funding or liquidity provision
Can be seen as scam or not serious Project

1 Like

I have a question about this.

What will happen if you join a new project as early adopter?.

1 Like

you know Hmmm if is not easy to be in such projects. Mostly they collapsed because there are no funds to continue

1 Like

I will even add that projects that don’t have big funds can’t afford big marketing campaigns and can’t multiply CEX listings in a short period of time.
This keeps away moonboys who are only looking for making a quick buck on a pump.

So some people see those projects as NGMI while it can be quite the opposite. How many projects have spent 100k-200k in marketing and listings, the token price went 50x up in a day and then 99.9% down the same day.

Funds can give a nice push to a project if and only if there is a clear, realistic and coherent roadmap, a skilled team and constant development. Otherwise the money will just be wasted and the project will eventually die.
While projects without big funds have to think carefully about each step, manage a budget, and if they keep delivering on the long term despite the bad market conditions and the lack of hype, it means that they build with passion and are likely to make it a day or an other. Of course it will depend on other factors (ability to fill a gap, to bring a good solution to a problem, to gather a community,…).

So no VC to back the project = a long and hard path, but it doesn’t necessary mean scam or failure. Furthermore, not being backed today doesn’t mean that tomorrow VC’s won’t be interested in joining the adventure.

4 Likes

High risk / high rewards.
You can lose it all or you can make some big gains.

4 Likes

thank you very much brother for the addition.

2 Likes

Yes you very Correct
I had a Tron based projects I worked for as graphic designer.

But since the project was solo driven by the owner in terms of funding.

Sooner than expected.
The project went to grassroots because of
Lack of funding.

4 Likes

Yes this is correct.
Since the are new
No reputation or whatever.

The early adopters will be doing TRIAL AND ERROR.

VERY HIGH CHANCE OF
PROFIT, LOSS ( LAMBO OR REGRET)

1 Like

Oh thanks Fabs for sharing this.
Much information here I’m taking time to read .

Yes, NOT JUST FUNDING,
BUT ADEQUATE FUNDING IS VERY IMPORTANT IN COLLABORATION WITH REALISTIC WORKING ROADMAP CAN HELP ACHIEVE PROJECT SUCCESS.

ITS VERY CORRECT THAT BIG PROJECT CANT AFFORD THR FUNDS FOR MARKETING AND LISTING UNDER A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME,
AS THIS MAY RESULTS IN SOME MASSIVE GAINS OR PROJECT PERFORMANCE

2 Likes