Nature ForeTold - NFT platform supporting endangered species

Thank you so much for your comment :blue_heart: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

@ElisSenaVatansever looks like you have some good development on this already, looking forward to seeing this do well in the hackathon :clap:

3 Likes

Everything seems perfect, well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Amazing projecttt ! Wish you success in competition :stuck_out_tongue: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thank a lot for your sharing, We want ur votes if u loved that

3 Likes

@ericyonca Yaaa u r so cute, thanks you honeyyy we love u :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Very very sensitive topic ! Love your idea and creativity hope it ll be successful :dizzy:

2 Likes

Is there any app i can download on my phone?

2 Likes

Will anyone who wants to be able to share their nfts? And will the designers be able to donate all of their income???

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thinng :man_technologist:

2 Likes

yes, anyone can share their nfts provided NFTs are original and not offensive. And also, yes they can donate the amount as they want, probably there will be lower limit.

2 Likes

Right now, we don’t have any app, But If our advertisements would be succesfull, we will definitely go for Play store and App store. We’ll announce it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see the NFTs that will be uploaded :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

I look forward to designing and selling NFT on your site :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Voting timeee is coming, wanna see who loved our project :partying_face:

3 Likes

For sure one of my vote goes to u :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ur profile picture is amazing jajajaj

1 Like

Nice concept, well conceived, what is the guarantee that the donated amount after sales on nfts will reach the designated area where the endangered species are found. How can we follow up on donations to see if it used for the purpose it was collected.

1 Like

In general, a digital invoice is created where you can see your donation in these large organizations. I think this can be achieved very easily by sending the donation invoice to your e-mail address and number.

3 Likes

One of my votes for youuu guys :orange_heart: :dizzy: :+1:

5 Likes