New JM partnership and crypto giveaway!

New JM partnership and JM crypto giveaway!

Greetings fellow Tronics. There’s something interesting I want to share with you.

Today’s news is that JustMoney strategically partnered with TokenWhistle. Check out the link to the original post on X.

Through this partnership, TokenWhistle users will utilize JustMoney’s decentralized payment gateway, which includes features such as invoicing and cryptocurrency gifting. These tools make it easier for merchants to accept cryptocurrency and for users to manage their crypto transactions efficiently.

This collaboration aims to enhance the TokenWhistle user experience by integrating JustMoney’s innovative financial tools and decentralized applications, providing the TokenWhistle community with seamless and efficient cryptocurrency solutions.

To celebrate the partnership TokenWhistle has agreed with JustMoneyIO to distribute 14,000,000 JM tokens via Red Envelopes, providing users an opportunity to engage with the JustMoney and Tron ecosystem and earn free rewards.

Participating is very simple. You can easily download and install the TokenWhistle app from the Playstore click for direct link or AppStore click for direct link. Kindly set your notifications for JM. You will be notified whenever there’s a drop of JM tokens.

I have already downloaded the TokenWhistle app from the Playstore and enabled the notifications for JM. As the saying goes, “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Which means something like: Just don’t be late. And it was actually very easy to set up.

What do you think of this partnership or this new crypto app? Interesting?
If so please like and repost my thread on X by clicking here.. The Tron Ecosystem is growing surely and steady.:rocket::chart_with_upwards_trend:

I hope you enjoyed this article. Check out my previous one as well about the “Community Call: What Tron Token Would YOU List Next on JustMoney?”

As we navigate these digital decentralized frontiers together, I invite you to stay connected. Follow me on X @multichainmarco for more insights, updates, and discussions on the exciting realm of cryptocurrency.

Your opinions matter, so feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below or reach out on X. Let’s continue this conversation and explore the fascinating possibilities that crypto and Tron in particular has to offer.

Thank you for reading and feel free joining me on this journey!

11 Likes

Congratulations to justmoney for sealing this partnership, this is really amazing,… hoping to see more of this :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations JM team on this latest collaboration :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats JM for this new achievement

2 Likes

Great partnership… Congrats to JM for making this collaboration possible

1 Like

JustMoney is hosting a crypto giveaway for TokenWhistle users.
This is an exciting opportunity for users to not only experience JustMoney’s payment gateway but also potentially win some cryptocurrency.

I encourage all TokenWhistle users to participate in this giveaway and take advantage of the benefits that come with using JustMoney’s decentralized payment gateway.
This partnership demonstrates the continued growth and development in the cryptocurrency space, and I look forward to seeing how it will benefit the entire community.
Cheers to a successful collaboration between JustMoney and TokenWhistle.
Congratulations :clap:

1 Like

This partnership as well others has a sole significance of bringing much needed traction by boosting active participation from both JM and Token Whistle ecosystems.
P.S - I’m a simple guy, I see legit projects on Tron, I get in, 0 skips value.

2 Likes

I like Just Money very very much because to me they are original, so congratulations and more achievements, thank you

2 Likes