New lottery nft on tron 🔥

Appreciate the support!:woman_astronaut:

Interesting project. I want to know how a fair lottery is assured and when will be the lottery? All I see on the website is just to mint the NFT. I’ve asked the same question on their X account

2 Likes

good question I think @Cornycoin69 can help you with it

2 Likes

Some prizes are won upon minting such as the AsTRONaut that holds the Cubie NFTs. If you mint that nft you win the prize that it is holding which is a cubie NFT. For the big money prizes like the 6,900 & 69,000trz prizes we were warned not to do this in a predetermined manner as it would be possible for someone to front run the mint and cheat to win the prize. So to prevent this we will do a drawing at different intervals of the mint. For example one drawing at 500 mints, another at 1k mints, another at 2k mints and so on. Sprinkled in with many other giveaways as minting proceeds.

3 Likes

This is great.

How this drawing is done? What I mean is, like you’ve said that , some prizes are rewarded on minting, it means that the drawing algorithm is hard coded in contract for cubie nft prizes. Am I getting this right?

1 Like

For the cubie prize and a few others the prize image is embed into the metadata, so if you mint for example the one with the cubie you let us know and we send you the cubie seen in the NFT you minted.
For the big $ prizes we will use a randomized drawing tool, we could even do these on twitter spaces or something or that nature to assure it’s honesty.

3 Likes

Very brilliant,
For the big prices, how are the pre funds provided for?

The funds are raised through the mint, which is why we have them set at different milestones to make sure enough is raised to pay out the prize. However all the other prizes(the other tron/btt tokens and NFTs) are already Purchased and ready to distribute.

1 Like

Hey there newby here so I couldn’t find the way how to apply? I’d appreciate your help :))

1 Like

please apply for the ongoing Hackatron or this lottery nft

1 Like

Nice idea! GambleFi is actually becoming a hot topic. I would like to support you on the development side (backend, fair algo,…).
Sounds fun & I was planning to do something similar. Are you open for support?

1 Like

You are welcome to Trondao forum. Kindly contact @Cornycoin69

1 Like

If you mean minting it’s on Astronautsnft.art
If you mean applying for hackathon contact @EMerchant

1 Like

Welcome to Dm me on Twitter @cornycoin69. Tag me when you do so I don’t miss it

1 Like

Through the mint process :woman_astronaut:
And the other prizes like NFTs and tron project tokens I have already purchased those prizes

Just hoping for it to stand the test of time. Most projects come with brilliant ideas and all that, but in the end, they disappear like ghost.

1 Like