NFTmoments - The Ultimate Decentralized Moments as NFTs

Project Name: NFTmoments
Project Track: NFT
Team Name: NFTmoments
Team Member(s): 4
DevPost URL: Devpost Project Link

Project Goal: We built the Platform for The Ultimate Decentralized Moments as NFTs where you can Create, Sell and Collect unique NFT Moments on TRON Blockchain. Our goal is to welcome new users to the TRON ecosystem and stimulate them to explore all the exciting things it has to offer!

Our inspiration: To create a unique solution for Creators, Influencers, Stars, Artists, Sports, Musicians, Events, Movies, Collectors, NFT enthusiasts etc, create NEW Monetisation way for creator’s economy and create opportunity to Make collections of legendary NFT moments.

Project Info: NFTmoments Pitch Deck

Project Repo/Website: nftmoments.fun
github
NFTmoments Video Pitch Deck

Project Details:

Our NFT Moment is Photo + Short Video in One NFT on TRON Blockchain that you can Create, Sell and Collect. Anyone can join nftmoments.fun by minting a personalized NFT Moment.

Getting Started with NFTmoments
Create: Upload Photo, upload 15-sec Video, write down a unique Title and Description, chose a Topic and mint your own unique NFT Moment.

Engage and earn: Stars - can create moments with life episodes and offer them to the community. Sport Clubs - can create moments with Top Games Moments and offer them to the fans. Instagram/TikTok Influencers - can create Legendary Stories and offer them to the Followers. And everyone can do more and more other things that our users can come up with. Collectors, Fans, Followers, Community, NFT Enthusiasts - can collect and trade unique moments through our Platform.

How we built it
At first, we started TRON Grand Hackathon from only idea.
During the hackathon, we created our Vision and Gathered the team.
We built the front-end using Vue. Made integration with TronLink Wallet. Created temporary storage solution and potentially caching tool for the future on AWS. Deployed NFT Smartcontract to TRON Shasta Testnet. We used TRC721 standard for the NFT.

Challenges we ran into
Our main challenges in this hackathon were to made integration with TronLink Wallet and to develop and deploy NFT Smartcontract on TRON Blockchain.

Accomplishments that we’re proud of
The Platform comes up to life very quality and good-looking. The dynamic of our team was very high and the result we received is great. We gathered a good fitted team of Senior Developers who completed all tasks in time.

We have just started and want to keep going in this direction. We have a lot of ideas and features to be deployed in the future and it inspires us. We will make sure that our project is used to connect people and create value.

Our next Steps for NFTmoments:

1. Platform improvements
  2. Improve Smartcontract
  3. Launch on Mainnet
  4. BTFS storage integration
  5. Collaborate with brands
  6. Engage influencers
  7. Add social abilities
  8. Make User acquisition

16 Likes

It has a beautiful layout. The final product will definitely have my interest!

3 Likes

Cool:)
Thank you very much for your feedback!

2 Likes

Firstly, I need to say that I’ve loved your visuals. Also, I think the whole study will impress anybody :champagne:

5 Likes

I want to add sth. @GokhanCeylan’s project MetaVote is also working a similar area maybe you can work together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice love the idea of this :rocket:

4 Likes

Very interesting
Something not seen so far

2 Likes

We very appreciate that!

Any kinda moment can be converted as NFT or there any rules or NSFW category is here

2 Likes

Valid question; 'cause I’m wondering if NSFW moments can be made or if there’s a criteria for what can/can’t be used

5 Likes

Yes, any kinda moment can be converted to NFT. You can try)Login with Tronlink, create Acc, Add image and Video and create your moment. For now, there are only tech rules - image format - JPG, PNG, with Max size: 5 MB, video - 15 sec, Max Size 20 MB, MOV, MP4, dimension 1080px by 1920px, aspect ratio of 9:16.

Yes, any kinda moment can be converted to NFT. You can try)
Login with Tronlink, create Acc, Add image and Video and create your moment. For now, there are only tech rules - image format - JPG, PNG, with Max size: 5 MB, video - 15 sec, Max Size 20 MB, MOV, MP4, dimension 1080px by 1920px, aspect ratio of 9:16.
We will improve criterias of NSFW moments in the future, of course :muscle:
Thanks for your feedback:)

Orange is the new black, i like the colors !

1 Like

I like the colors of my fav fruit

1 Like

Yeah, thanks:)
It is really cool

Welcome! This looks like a great project that would be great on the network! I am the CBO for the Tronbies brand, #N18. Hopefully we can work together some time in the future! Keep building! :muscle::raised_hands::fire::zap:

1 Like

Thanks, you project also looks very great!Yes we can work together in the future)Wish you luck!Keep working)

2 Likes