Octan Network: Reputation Ranking & data analytics platform for Web3 space

How long does sbt minting page last?

Does Octan have any achievements?

We update reputation ranking board on Aurora and Tron mainnets:

1 Like

never, as your reputation is based on your onchain transactions, and Octan SBT stores your reputation score onchain forever, even Octan Developer cannot delete/remove your reputation score

2 Likes

your historical onchain transaction is permanent, no matter your wallet is actively used or not. However, recent transactions have higher weighting

2 Likes

definitely best web3 project I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Really interesting project! Thanks for building it!

I’ve just tried it, but was unsuccessful to link any of my social media accounts in order to mint my SBT. I might have done something wrong. Any recommandation?

Thanks a lot, and all the best for the hackathon!

2 Likes

Is my data kept confidential on Octan Network?

Can other people access my dashboard?

What are the benefits of Octan products for retail investors?

Octan develops Octan 1D account as a onestop station

1 Like

I see binance also out SBT, Octan SBT is different?

Can I change my email and username?

Great Videos! Great Job

How much does it cost to mint SBT each time?

Is the SBT casting cost fixed each time?

Does linking to multiple communities increase my reputation score?

thanks for your interest at Octan. We just released a demo to make users catching the concept of SBT. Social profile functions is disable now and will be officially launched later. Please stay tuned

2 Likes

basically it isn’t because reputation is computed from onchain transactions, but you can get more benefits by showing up your reputation scores with many communities you are participating.

1 Like

basically, Octan allows users to self-manage their credentials and decide what to share and how to earn from their sharing/publishing

2 Likes