PalmT NFT by JustRug - NFT meets real life oil palm production

Great concept and good idea!:sparkles:

4 Likes

Am in love with the plantation

3 Likes

In answering your questions

1. We just planted the palm trees last month this means that we can only start harvesting in 3yrs time and not 5yrs like you said.
    2)There will be $oil token after approximately 1yr if you read well. We will build a stronger community in 1yr time. When we launch the token then, it will be trading live until we start harvesting the palm fruits.
    3)Most NFTs just have art and their tokens backed with just tokenmonics, we are one of the very few NFT projects with real life usecase, an investment in fact.
    4)If you decide not to mint and wait till next year when harvesting is closer, but it is very likely you won’t find a PalmT trading for 500trx then,the supply is only 300.
6 Likes

Wooooow
Interesting!!!

5 Likes

Woooww
Thats quite long
The level of patience one has to have is raised to the power of 100 :joy:
Buh yh, its a great investment for whoever wants to get in

3 Likes

This is so cool. I like how investing has a real-world effect.

3 Likes

Patience is the key to success in this cryptospace but how many are willing to wait that long.

It is good this initiative was formed during the bear market, if it was conceived in bull market where new projects keeps popping up day and night this wouldn’t have stand the test of time.

Cos people will be chasing new projects up and down with no regard for projects promising good fortunes in the future.

The next bull market will be a good yield for all those who invest in PalmT.

Disclaimer:

• do your own research
  • not a financial advice
4 Likes

It a really good plantation.
As a matter of fact,it long term investment.
With maximum profit when properly maintain from busy burning and pests and animals.

2 Likes

Super excited about this great idea on oil plantation.

2 Likes

This by far the best idea have seen today…
Its going to be of great use in a few years from now…keep on the good work

2 Likes

This is one of the coolest project I have seen this far…

1 Like

This is interesting.:fire:

3 Likes

Hola, sigo pensando que es un buen proyecto, para quien le gusta invertir también se concibe la inversión a largo plazo. Este proyecto ha sido creado en un momento perfecto, mercado bajista, precios bajos y a largo plazo ganancias.

3 Likes

Great project, I’m a full supporter.

2 Likes

Palm farming is gonna be on a different level at the end of this project

2 Likes

You guys are the best keep maintaining the Ecosystems ****

How do I post on platform

1 Like

@MintDuo This is a very nice NFT project.

2 Likes

I must say amazing concept of NFT, which is connected with real life.
Great and all the best

2 Likes

Wow, this farming is getting serious. Another version of farming in the 21century

1 Like