Pet vs Pets | P2E Multiplayer Pet Fighting Arena

I played the game whole day. I just wanna say awesome mechanics, smooth gameplay and alot of free pets. I think the only thing that I feel is less is vfx. I think you should work on that.

8 Likes

Adorable , Cant wait to own cute Unicorn :yum: :star_struck:

12 Likes

The game itself is so adorable and economical modal is also strong so Good Luck

12 Likes

is there only one map? and I am unable to change my account how to do that :melting_face:

6 Likes

We are planning to have a NFT giveaway in which we giveaway some premium pets to the players. If you wanna take part stay connected to the this. I will give updates here.

10 Likes

No, there are three maps. Please read the project details above. You will get information related to that there.

@SufinnaEX Thanks a lot for your feedback.

11 Likes

is this currently support BSC only?

7 Likes

cool project will it be supported on tron tho

13 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! @Johnathan We will add more vfx and other effects and let you know when it’s done so that you can see.

10 Likes

Yeah! It support BSC only right now!

10 Likes

Right now, it support only TRON-BSC but in the future we are doing to add support for TRON chain.

8 Likes

When I buy the ticket. My metamask show that gas estimation failed. Can you help me?

7 Likes

@SheikhR If you are seeing the message of ‘Gas estimation failed’ then please make sure that you have right amount of TRONs in your Metamask wallet and also make sure that you have selected the BSC Network. If you didn’t know how to do that then please read the article given below:

12 Likes

I am also a unity game developer can you please help me in the implementation of web3? I am countering some errors. I have seen your game it’s working smoothly. Thanks In advance

10 Likes

Ok. Thanks a lot. That worked.

12 Likes

Yeah ofcourse why not. Please contact me on my discord I will help you to solve the problem.

Discord Username: Panther X#4324

10 Likes

Thanks, Contacting you in a bit.

13 Likes

This is Helpful mate for beginners :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

cool and nice project. i have a idea, add riders on pets xD

11 Likes

Haha… I am pretty sure that’s not how pets works. :rofl:

9 Likes