Pet vs Pets | P2E Multiplayer Pet Fighting Arena

Updates:

• When player will kill another player, his health will increase.
  • New Servers are added (Europe, United States).
  • Dash Refil time is lowered.
  • Mechanics of zone are improved.
  • Few bugs fixed.

13 Likes

Hahaha :joy: Just think outside the box.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot everyone for showing support. We have decided to launch the game on mobile phones very soon. So stay tuned and keep watching.

8 Likes

haha nice idea dude :laughing: :laughing:

6 Likes

wow, this is a nice splendid move :star_struck:

12 Likes

NFT Staking seems to very cool, Waiting for the update, Keep up the good work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Yea the pets are really cute @SufinnaEX :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Great job guys keep working.

11 Likes

Bring me back to my neopet days!!

10 Likes

Pet lovers are welcomed here :heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

I tested the game and I am shocked to see that it’s on BSC Chain. If you are submitting a game for Tron Hackathon then it should be on TRON chain. Anyways all the best.

6 Likes

We discussed about this topic with @admin.hackathon and according to him we can use it. After that we decided to use TRON-BSC in our game. If you have any other questions let me know.

Thanks a lot for best wishes…

5 Likes

Sounds Good :slightly_smiling_face:

It is good that you guys have confirmed it. But do you have plan to add other chains support?

I read the goals of this projects. It is very scalable. I have some other ideas too. You can add lands where players can grow their fruits and then they can harvest it to feed it to pets then pets can be weaker or stronger on basis of how much they eat.

9 Likes

Yeah, we have planned to make it available for other chains too and add support for TRON Chain especially. Seems like you have great experience in this field.

Thanks a lot for your great idea. I am working on some other things right now but in the future we will implement this. Thanks again for your generous advice…

9 Likes

Nice Game… Loved it especially the cute pets…

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @Beike for your love :heart:

6 Likes

i am actually a mobile gamer and like to play mobile games. waiting for mobile version of this game. message me when it is out. i would like to try it out there.

3 Likes

Ok mate, I will message you to try it out.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for liking this project :heart:

@Beike @klappetron @clashmaster007 @Bbq @Alina.Jonas @DeannaTOswald @Jenny @spit.me.daddy @SheikhR

Thanks again guys for supporting me and my project❤️

12 Likes

You are welcome pal :heart:

7 Likes