Properties of CRYPTO Vs NFT

heeer :joy: stop talking like that
saw you message recently in their telegram page and you are talking about same platform using maybe

Iā€™m actively there.
Not in the team to tell latest developments
I hold its nfts.

alright brother :heart::heart:
maybe we will hear from them

Yes mate
Could be next session or so

Yes I am on telegram, find me here

1 Like

Will connect with you ASAP

Am finding it difficult to differentiate between NFT and cryptocurrency but what I know is that NFT is a subset of cryptocurrency so automatically Cryptocurrency outweigh NFT when it comes to advantages.

2 Likes

I do understand your point of view

Nfts are part of CRYPTO

This point is where I stopped paying attention to Divikins though i have a few of it. There are more than enough in investors wallets, how then is the demand going to drive the value?

just as what i said brotherā€¦ they have to cut supply and add some incentive to encourage people to burn their nfts

1 Like

Well, that was a rhetorical question though and sorry for having you troubled your sensesā€¦

Again regarding the ownership of NFTs, I will like to say that just like fungible tokens, NFTs can also be bought in fractions though this feature is not yet widespread in the industry at the moment and it still sound so strange in the tron community but that doesnā€™t mean that it canā€™t be done. I believe @fabsltsa will have much to say about this

2 Likes

Hello My nfts fams
Please is this true?

I think it is just for laughs :rofl:

Lols, maybe the dark humor in nfts

1 Like

Yo lo interpretarĆ­a como parte de la comedia de humor negro que hace Mr.Bean

1 Like

Lols yea mate
And that fit the nfts dark humour alots for me

1 Like

Quite so hilarious :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

@Gordian

Investing in crypto or NFTs depends on your individual investment goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon.

I prefer Crypto because is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security.
A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its most endearing allure its organic nature.
And It is also not issued by any central authority,also rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.

The reasons why I prefer Crypto are

(1) It has high potential for growth

(2) Decentralized and secure

(3) It can also be used to purchase goods
and services.

1 Like

@Gordian

Differences between crypto and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).

(1) Crypto are digital or virtual tokens that use cryptography for security.
They are decentralized, meaning they are not subject to government or financial institution control.

(2) NFTs, are digital assets that are unique and cannot be replaced by another asset.
They are also stored on a blockchain, but they are not currencies.

(3) Crypto are fungible, meaning they can be traded or exchanged for one another.eg one Bitcoin is equal to another Bitcoin.

(4) NFTs, are non-fungible, meaning they are unique and cannot be replaced by another asset.
Example, one NFT of a digital artwork cannot be exchanged for another NFT of a digital artwork.

1 Like