Propuestas de mayo

I would like to say that we can ensure activity and information sharing on the site with the titles we have opened about the subjects we are experts in.

GM
Please how do you mean?

Hope my topics don’t get you pissed ?

1 Like

Disculpa pero este tema ya lo propuse hace tiempo cuando tronlive pidió opiniones, mucho anterior a gordian.
Además tienes absoluto libertad y decisión para decidir no querer leer este post.
Si diera un recorrido por chit chat se daría cuenta que hay vídeo tutoriales, explicaciones y se crearon mucho antes de lo que usted comenta.

1 Like

Lols
I thought I missed a thing
Cause I didn’t understand

1 Like

Me parece que nos lo hemos perdido los dos, no tiene sentido ninguno lo que este usuario está diciendo, creo que debe ser nuevo y no sabe mucho por dónde anda.

Let get to see if he can
Explain himself better.
If not, then he made no sense

Eso espero, porque no entiendo nada.

Wow, this is breathtaking, if the team can do this for us, then this place will be one of the most active forums as far as crypto is concern.

I know they are watching and taking notes of them. Little by little, the chicken drinks water.

1 Like

@Nana66419 Gracias, de eso se trata, es la idea que pienso como deber ser un foro con una comunidad activa.

1 Like

Of course no!!
I love your topics very much.
There was a misunderstanding i guess.
Being active always gives me motivation :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Alright thanks for your kind words.
Sorry if I misunderstood a thing.
Trust you doing good?

2 Likes

Wow!
This is a wonderful proposal and well tailored to achieve increase participation among the forum members. But the little problem here is how to collaborate with the teams to achieve this thoughtful plan

1 Like

En el apartado colaboración es una manera de si alguién está interesado en un desarrollador, diseñador gráfico, UX, relaciones públicas, traductor, puedan contactar mediante este apartado.

Yes, I understand that. But I wasn’t really talking about that category rather the team’s partnership in this because I think for this plan to be successful, we need the team’s partnership in it, especially, in those categories that will reward participants.

En la categoría que tu comentas puede haber dos opciones o bien tron apoya con los premiso o se llega a un acuerdo con los proyectos para ver de que manera se puede premiar a los usuarios ya que ellos adquieren visibilidad.

1 Like

Okay! That would be a nice idea. Thanks for coming up with this idea bro.

1 Like