Propuestas de mayo

Buenos días a todos.
Este mes de mayo nos ha aportado el desenfreno de las votaciones.
Una vez ha concluido esta etapa, el foro se mantiene en clama esperando los resultados finales.

Cómo venimos diciendo hace un tiempo, mis compañeros y yo, @Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Youngyuppie @Nana66419.

Debemos promover esta quietud en actividad, el foro se mantiene abierto durante los 365 días del año.

Los constructores han realizado sus proyectos y siguen avanzando y nosotros como miembros, debemos buscar actividades para que este lugar sea divertido, agradable, educatívo, para acoger a nuevos usuarios, los cuales permanezcan y no solo lleguen y se vayan en tiempo de votaciones.

El fin de este Post, es que cada uno proponga ideas para los próximos meses, mantener a los miembros activos.

Espero vuestras iniciativas.
Gracias a todos.

10 Likes

GM Tronics in the House.
Thank you my brother .

Yes, with high anticipation, we all awaits the results from the S4 .

As the norms we have to keep the forum active while we awaits next session Hackathon.

We will do that by sharing educational, entertainment post.
We learn , share ideas OPINION, interact with users here.

I, will be doing my best own part .

Thanks to everyone.

4 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo contigo en una parte, faltan más cosas para incorporar al foro, tengo algunas ideas para mostrarlas en una maqueta.
Cuando tenga un poco de tiempo las presentaré.

2 Likes

Alright buddy.
You have my support… loading forward to that

2 Likes

I agree with my bro too.

Any area you are good at, share with us. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Alright I will do the needful

Yh we have to device ways and means to make the forum active all year round. if the suggestions made by the community members could be considered like integrating some of the projects in the gamefi categories and other categories into the platform, it can go along way to help us all.

we can use that as an opportunity to play tournaments among ourselves. Also if we can integrate voice chat into the forum, we can also use that to discuss some important happenings in the hackathon and also happenings in the crypto space.

5 Likes

Efectivamente de eso se trata entre otras cosas.

In support of this is
Ama voice channel section.
Were we and interested users will be invited to join the voice section where we will discuss on an AGREED TOPIC at a particular time

4 Likes

@Nana66419 @Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie @Gordian Quien se ocupa de vosotros implementar el canal de voz?.
Estoy super ocupado estos días y me gustaría que entre todos fueramos adelantando cosas.
Gracias chicos, sois fantásticos.

2 Likes

Very nice, we will be trying our best to keep the Dice :game_die: rolling
Thank you

1 Like

Interesting topic with lovely ideas shared by the community members. In adding my points, I would say:

1. The team should develop us an App version. Lot of people here find it complex or confusing on how to navigate through this web version. Developing an App version will help increase the number of active users.

2. Participating projects can be made to provide updates on their projects for the community to keep in touch of what’s going on with the project, even after the hackathon. This can include progress updates, challenges faced, and lessons learned.

3. Through organizing webinars sessions, discussions, and speaker sessions (as proposed by @Nana66419) to share knowledge, ideas, and network with each other. More importantly, discuss about the progress of hackathon winners in developing their projects.

4. Through our collective force in the forum, we can make developers or team members share their experiences with the forum when they achieve success or reach set milestones. This can inspire others to take on similar projects and create a ripple effect of innovation.

5. Feedback: few days ago, @StevenTRON created a post that aim to hear the community’s opinions on some of the things that happened in the ecosystem the previous month. Having such exercise occasionally, after the hackathon, will help boost the engagement of forum activities, especially after the hackathon.

5 Likes

Hola @Prince-Onscolo @Gordian @Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @Youngyuppie y a todos los miembros del foro.
Os presento un esquema a ver que os parece.

Espero vuestro comentarios, gracias.

4 Likes

oh nice concept :facepunch:t2:
nice interface

1 Like

Very nice,I so much like it more when it also translated to English, thank you

1 Like

@Nweke-nature1.com Gracias, pero tu opinas que te gusta mucho más cuando está traducido al inglés, entonces un francés, italiano, alemán o no importa cual persona de otro país, que opinaría de que no estuviera escrito en su idioma?.
Voy a contarte una anécdota, yo presento proyectos a nivel mundial todo el mundo aunque no sea inglés se esfuerza en presentarlos en inglés, porque parece que sino se emplea este idioma estás excluido.
Personalmente estos mismos proyectos siempre los trato en mi idioma o sea ESPAÑOL, no he tenido ningún problema, me han aprobado los proyectos entre miles de proyectos presentados.
El trasfondo de esto es, que si tu lo vales no hay barreras.
EL QUIJOTE, es el libro más vendido de todos los tiempos escrito en español, en esa época no se traducía, más adelante como era de interés colectivo ya se encargaron de hacer las traducciones pertinentes.
Gracias.

1 Like

We can open topics about the subjects we know, are experts or just want to learn.
The titles that @Gordian opened in the chit chat category have always intrigued me.
We can suggest videos, articles or books etc.

I think English is more like a general language, a greater percentage of people read and understands it more better

Disculpa, no entiendo lo que quieres decir, no tiene sentido.

Me parece bien tu punto de vista es respetable, pero no coincido.