Samhita DAO by HeritageSpeak - Empowering communities to preserve their linguistic heritage

We appreciate your warm wishes and enthusiasm for Samhita DAO! The community’s questions are indeed valuable, and we’re here to address them transparently. If you have any more questions or thoughts, feel free to share. Together, we look forward to making a meaningful impact. Thanks again for your support! :star2:

2 Likes

That is very good to hear. You have an amazing project, so keep it up

1 Like

Thanks for replying to my message after almost a month, I also did notice @Nana66419 raising a valid point of it your project is still sailing or it’s a case of abandoned ship. Makes me wonder, how do y’all prioritize community engagement, inquiries and feedback?
Cause my ratings is personally poor, thank you!

4 Likes

Hi @Aarohi can you please provide me with what additional changes you have made for this specific submission compared to your last submission in the previous hackathon?

3 Likes

Thank you for your questions. Yes, we were the part of last hackathon winners. We have a working project. Despite the success of our existing project, we firmly believe there is ample room for advancement and innovation. Our focus for this iteration is on refining the tokenomics, governance structures, and equipping the community with essential tools for efficient dataset preservation. The integration of these enhancements will undoubtedly make a more profound imapct on the ecosystem.

Our DAO model is unique, not found on other blockchains. Bringing language collections to TRON adds value, enticing the community to join in preserving languages. This can attract new users interested in language and culture, expanding TRON’s user base and providing significant benefits.

Thank you for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Please how would you equipped the community with these essential tools you are talking about?

3 Likes

Never really got an answer to this question @Aarohi

1 Like

I just got a chance to look at the demo, it seems amazing! Keep it up

2 Likes

Hi tested a bit the app,

Lovely UI :green_heart:
You have a really nice connection with the wallet.
It’s lovely that you have a Guide but I think a video will be better I did not see a link in this submission.

When I try to join a language DAO it says “Internal JSON-RPC error.”
On the dashboard of Manage Your DataDAO the link do not work the side link works as an ideea.

On Proposal: If I try an upVote or downVote it gives me the “Cannot estimate Gas” Alert
I do not get the filtering part and why do you have 3 Filter options…

The Launch DAO button is disable.

I will highly appreciate a video and more user feedback in case of error.

6 Likes

Lovely UI!

Wish you all the best… Language preservation will soon become a priority for most communities. Glad that someone is working on it.

2 Likes

This is a must for any web3 community, however most platforms are far from achieving this.

If you’ve implemented delegation in governance, kudos to you!

3 Likes

SamhitaDAO seems to be a beacon of hope for preserving endangered languages and cultural heritage through innovative blockchain solutions. Best wishes for the hackathon as you continue to safeguard linguistic diversity and empower communities in the digital age!

3 Likes

:star2: Samhita DAO is dedicated to equipping the community with essential tools for linguistic heritage preservation. This includes a user-friendly interface, educational resources, continuous support, regular updates, and active community engagement. These elements collectively empower users to effectively utilize the Samhita DAO platform for the preservation of linguistic heritage. Additionally, two crucial tools, DataScrape and DataCraft, facilitate the creation and management of diverse language datasets, enhancing the project’s mission of safeguarding linguistic diversity and cultural practices. :earth_africa::books::handshake::bulb:

@StormBringer Your encouraging words and support are truly appreciated. :pray::blush: We’re committed to our project’s success and look forward to making a positive impact. Your best wishes keep us motivated!

SamhitaDAO represents a promising initiative for the preservation of endangered languages and cultural heritage through innovative blockchain solutions. :globe_with_meridians::link: We appreciate your best wishes as we work towards safeguarding linguistic diversity and empowering communities in the digital age during this hackathon. :blush::rocket:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, we knew two other people were part of @Aarohi to build this great project but we never knew who those two were, from the answers you have started given shows u r part of the team.

My question is, what kept you this long to appear here in flesh since ur partner was finding it difficult sometimes to engage the community.

Thank you and wishing you all the best.

5 Likes

:blush: We genuinely appreciate your positive feedback about our UI. The preservation of languages and cultural heritage is indeed a critical endeavor, and we are dedicated to contributing to this cause. Your well wishes are invaluable to us. Thank you for your support! :pray::star2:

1 Like

Hello :wave:t3:, We’re excited to hear that you liked our UI and wallet integration. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your suggestions. We apologize for the issues you encountered, and we’re actively working to resolve the “Internal JSON-RPC error,” link problems, and the “Cannot estimate Gas” alert. The filter options are designed to provide flexibility, but we’ll work on making them more intuitive. We’ll also investigate why the “Launch DAO” button is disabled. Your feedback helps us improve, and we’ll strive to provide a better experience. Thanks for your support and the lovely green heart! :green_heart::blush:

1 Like

Hello @WindsOfChange92 :wave:, I am replying to you instead of @Aarohi. In this specific submission, we’ve implemented several notable enhancements compared to our previous submission in the previous hackathon. :rocket: These include the introduction of a user-friendly data platform for seamless data management, subscription-based API access, decentralized governance for community involvement in decision-making, NFT rewards to recognize contributors, and enhanced delegation features. :globe_with_meridians::handshake: These updates collectively improve the platform’s functionality, accessibility, and community engagement, furthering our mission to preserve linguistic diversity and cultural heritage. :books::earth_africa::hugs:

2 Likes

Hello @Jungkookie, First of all, I’d like to express my appreciation for your project and your enthusiasm for language preservation. It’s truly remarkable to see such a dedicated initiative in this field. I have a few questions about the project:

1. How can I get started as a contributor to the Samhita project, and what types of content can I submit?
  2. Can you explain more about the role of NFTs in recognizing contributors? Also, I’m curious about the user-friendly data platform you mentioned – how does it work, and what features does it offer for content management?

Thank you for your work in preserving linguistic heritage!

2 Likes