Samhita DAO - Empowering communities to preserve their linguistic heritage

Thank you for your support! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your kind words! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your positive feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow! That is fascinating. This will incentivize the language communities to invest their time into this cause.

Thank you for answering the question. Makes sense now!

3 Likes

Powerful words! And so true!

3 Likes

Yes, that is the case!

3 Likes

oh thank just as I added

3 Likes

Thanks for your answer, it makes a very good use case of NFT.

3 Likes

You are highly welcome :handshake:

1 Like

We have a lot of languages in the world, does it capture every language or it’s limited to a some specific languages or in short how many languages does it support?

3 Likes

Lovely project
All the best
Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4

Q. What will there be an official language in your project?

Or users can set prefered language?

5 Likes

Welcome to Season 4, really love the fact that this is built around linguistics. I’ve a question;

How will the platform ensure that the digitized and archived cultural heritage is accurate and respectful to the culture and language it represents?

5 Likes

Languages are not just a means of communication but the also carry unique cultural, historical and environmental knowledge that is lost with their extinction. The consequences of language loss are profound and heartbreaking. I am happy to see a team come up with a brilliant project to protect and preserve our indigenous languages. This is beautiful!

5 Likes

You explained your project very well. I appreciate your effort! Good luck! :100:

4 Likes

“When an elder dies a library burns”

Blockchain can fix that too :muscle:
Good luck for the future!

7 Likes

What a nice project! I feel like u guys can make milestones part more detailed, so we can understand exactly what are your future plans. I wish u good luck

5 Likes

You are highly welcome to this great forum :handshake:

4 Likes

This is a nice project.
When the “man of the hole” died in July 2022, i was very sad, he was the only surviving person of his tribe, no one knew what language he spoke, no one knew his name and his death meant an entire library of an entire generation was burnt.

My question is, majority of endangered languages, are spoken by people who have no access to the internet, phones and other worldly materials, if you seek to preserve their language, how do u get them to do that through blockchain. Do they even know what that is, take the man of the hole for example.?

6 Likes

Greetings @Aarohi ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

Project Website:
Project Test Instructions:
Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Thank you for your support :slightly_smiling_face:. Samhita means a methodical, rule-based combination of text or verses.

2 Likes