Samhita DAO - Empowering communities to preserve their linguistic heritage

Thanks for your compliment. @kaarasamuel9 @Gordian

There are many languages out there and as you said every language has its own text characters, so at starting stage we can not focus on every language. As we will move forward we will include as many languages as possible. Currently, it supports only English but we are focusing on adding more languages.

Also, the platform is community-driven, so we will focus more on which languages the community wants to add and how that particular language DAO is working.

1 Like

We appreciate you liked our idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, that is true. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your compliment.

To make the platform respectful of the culture and language we have added the DAO feature which will have a penalization system for the one who will not be loyal to the community. It will also have an incentivization system that will motivate community members to be truthful and active.

1 Like

This is a Great Project there are so many minor Languages that are not officially recognised by their countries those are the languages that are in the brink of extinction. I like the Idea to Preserve languages all the languages has their own Folklore as well as Folk songs that are passed down for generations but nowadays people donā€™t care about that because they have the Internet but you canā€™t find everything on the Internet. By preserving this we can educate the future generations about the cultural importance as well as how it impact our day to day life.

4 Likes

Welcome to the TronDao forum community feel free to interact :handshake:

3 Likes

Thanks for putting out this point.

Itā€™s a big concern that the majority of endangered languages are spoken by people who have no access to the Internet. However, as most people are chasing English nowadays it is important to preserve every language.

Talking about people who donā€™t have access to the Internet, we are thinking of that line also. As the community grows and more people with the same interest in saving the languages come together we are planning to have volunteers in different regions. They can help us to reach people with not enough facilities to be on the platform.

Also, we are planning to add a layer so data will be stored on the blockchain and all the functionalities will work the same but people who donā€™t know much about blockchain will be also able to contribute using their email address and will be paid in fiat currency.

3 Likes

Me parece una buena iniciativa, el desarrollo para que el proyecto tire hacia adelante llevarlo en el plano fĆ­sico, dĆ³nde se aporta la informaciĆ³n de valor.

1 Like

Nothing beats a flag off system to checkmate inappropriate behaviour and good incentives to boost activities within the platform. Kudos on this and goodluck.

2 Likes

Exactly, the project idea and how it will work looks good after such an explanation. Hopping to see it go big. Goodluck team.

3 Likes

Yeah, sure! Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your support. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a fantastic project! Preserving endangered languages is incredibly important, and utilizing decentralised technology to do so is both innovative and impactful.
Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you completely. :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate your support and well wishes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great project! Language identifies a cultureā€™s ethnic identity and hence be preserved.

1 Like

Thanks alot for the clarification. I think your plan is great. Wishing you all the best. The worst thing is to have your language taken from you.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response, I wish you all the bestā€¦

2 Likes

Hello Team HeritageSpeak!

I appreciate the Samhita DAO projectā€™s efforts to preserve endangered languages and cultural heritage. Itā€™s important to recognize the value of linguistic diversity and the role it plays in shaping our worldview.

I would like to know more about how the platform encourages participation from younger generations and engages them in language preservation efforts. How does Samhita DAO plan to bridge the gap between the elders and youth in these communities and ensure that the linguistic heritage is passed down to future generations?

5 Likes