Sell tron tokens

I have 11 000 tokens in tronscan that I want to sell. Please advise how I must do that?

1 Like

What token is that you want to sell

They are tron tokens

I want either to import my tron tokens from the tronscan wallet to the tronlink wallet or send them to a tron wallet. I follow the steps to import the tronscan wallet to the tronlonk wallet, but the tokens do not import from tronscan to tronlink. I need help to get my tokens out of the tronscan wallet.

Good day

When I initially purchased Tron, they were stored in a Tron Wallet. They were then moved to a Vision Wallet where they were visible, but now I cannot find them in the Vision Wallet. For some unknown reason, they have been moved to a Tronscan Wallet. I want to move these Tron Tokens out of the Tronscan Wallet, either to import them to the Tronlink Wallet or send them to the Tron Wallet. I follow the steps to import the Tronscan Wallet to the Tronlink Wallet, but the Tron Tokens do not import to the Tronlink Wallet. I will appreciate your help.

Kind regards
Neelprakash Babulal

beware of scam, there are a lot of scam token that you can receive for nothing. all verified token you can sell it on sunswap or sent it on CEX to sell.

2 Likes