Site navigation and voting difficulty

I found navigation the site to be difficult and the process for gaining basic level in order vote unnecessarily difficult. Two hours of reading and interactions to get basic level is too much to ask of ordinary community members. Do you expect community member participation if you require two hours of there time and perform various tasks? Maybe half hours at the most.
Additionally, it was difficult finding where to vote off the TronDAO site. Going to the HackaThon area doesn’t directly let you see the voting area. You only see a bunch of topics from various projects. If you find the project you happen to like and want to vote on you don’t necessarily have a link to vote or a button to vote. Not project that posted on devpost put up a link to vote or have a voting button included in their submission. If you search “vote” you get to the list of projects with discussions.
The community voting process should be made so much easier.

Decrease basic level requirements.
At front page of TronDAO have a VOTE button taking members to The devpost where they can vote and read through all the various projects.

55 Likes

Nice observation and suggestions :+1:

9 Likes

That’s absolutely true, it is very frustrating to upgrade to trust level 1

7 Likes

I agree with this post

3 Likes

So true. It takes too long to read and find the right topic and button

2 Likes

Will have to agree with you, I have earned 9 badges have scrolled through hours of reading material although most articles are informative and brings a new light on new projects on the TronNetwork I still have not earned my basic badge, which means I can’t actually support my chosen investments

7 Likes

yes, is true! Complication with vote

4 Likes

Just open a this topic or any other topic you haven’t opened earlier and you would have your basic badge just for @SunSeeker69

6 Likes

Read this post if you are still facing issues

1 Like

Agreed it can be a little taxing but atleast we know who really wants to here :grin:

5 Likes

i am on day 2 and still not able to vote

1 Like

Yea you need to b get the basic badge to vote :blush:

5 Likes

You need to spend more time reading than just scrolling through the posts to receive the badge.
Plus try to read as many different topics as you can than just sticking to a single topic

6 Likes

I love the way they did. I can’t stand anymore bots there and there.

1 Like

2hrs reading posts and i cant even vote yet :frowning_face:

1 Like

bro you joined just 2 hours ago. You are in hurry take the time

2 Likes

I agree with this post :thinking:

Is necessary view and reply other posts in other category

1 Like

agree with you… :+1: trust_level for voting should be easy to achieve for new members…

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a bit all hard to try working out how to vote for someone new to this site.

1 Like