Snake Bite 🐍 by Team Hero

A lovely game idea. I’m wondering if the team wants to make it available on mobile?

2 Likes

so cute ecosystem project

1 Like

Hello,
yes already started working on multiplayer and mobile compatible version for android and ios.
Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot.
and yes tron chain is bit tricky as its not compatible with EVM and the game engine I’m using have not tron support so working on it to figure it out. so that I can deploy it on tron testnet initially.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback @HaRi , @Janet .
Really appreciate it and I’m working on it to make more entertaining and deploy it for mobile versions

Great project. Interesting

1 Like

Thanks a lot ! give it a try while I’m working on mobile version.

Looks fun. Would be cool to have multiple maps

1 Like

Amazing game I must say but aside being a game everyone played in their childhood what exactly is next for snakebite?
New maps? Will that help generate revenue for the project?
How will you bring in new users to the ecosystem ?
A good reply and you’ve earn my trust

1 Like

Such an amazing concept, it brings alot of childhood memories.

But are we only to bring childhood memories? No

What makes blockchain games unique and different from traditional games, the integration of fun and incentives to players.

There are alot of snake games out there, what will make me choose to play yours than the others.
There is no incentive so its pretty much the same.

Also i dont know if it is not compatible with phone, i have been loading the game on my phone forever, and its still loading.

Recommendations;
To attract players to play, there has to be a reason for them to play, childhood memories ain’t gonna cut it. Incorporate some incentives, i hope its already in the pipeline.

Again if the loading delays as i am experiencing right now, then it will not be good for business. So kindly check that out.

The concept looks clean, and i know with time it will be enjoyable to play and to compete against other players for daily or weekly rewards.

3 Likes

Exactly what I thought

2 Likes

Yes, defiantly ! I’m going to add more maps as well as level based system in this game for more entertainment

1 Like

Thanks a lot !
If you ask me about next development then following things you should expect.

• different maps
  • different themes and snakes character
  • level based mechanism for progress
  • achievements and leaderboard
  • multiplayer system

Apart from this regarding web3 so more frequent erc-20 token earning and in multiple way ! like challenging online player, completing some task, levels, achievements completion and etc.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,
as I explained in my last message same I’ll paste here for future update response

If you ask me about next development then following things you should expect.

• different maps
  • different themes and snakes character
  • level based mechanism for progress
  • achievements and leaderboard
  • multiplayer system

Apart from this regarding web3 so more frequent erc-20 token earning and in multiple way ! like challenging online player, completing some task, levels, achievements completion and etc.

Now regarding mobile compatibility so currently it only supports desktop/laptop browser.

For mobile I’ll launch separate game as web3 libraries are not supporting mobile framework and having issue in browser controller if we use from mobile.

hope I covered your all feedback and queries !
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the response, you have addressed some of my issue and i love that but my aim issue was monetary incentives to players.

If i read right you said one of the things in the pipeline are achievements and leaderboard, it could be that achievements and leaderboard rewards will be used for only ingame purchases and we might not be able to withdraw and spend on real life items. Can u please clarify that for me?

1 Like

Nice work man
I remember playing a game similar to this when I was younger, thanks for bringing it to the blockchain :metal:t2:

1 Like

All my pleasure, thanks for trying this game.
stay tuned for more updated in future.

Thank you

If I’m not wrong then you are asking about economy use.
so some tokens will be diluted to market and also stacking facility will be given to user so those tokens can be used in real life.

top of it I’m thinking to collaborate with brands and product companies so players can redeem tokens and order something.

So yes vision is pretty clear for future plan.

Hope this will clear about economy use.

Thank you

2 Likes

This actually clears all my doubt, thanks for having the time to respond to me.

If u are planning on creating a token, then you will definitely need a place to list that token.

You are always welcome to reach out to @fabsltsa for any help down the lane.
Wishing you the best in your project and hope you get the needed support to push your project forward. Best of luck.

3 Likes

project is simple but attached with out childhood memory and emotions so surely would like to try and see more features in future. best wishes

1 Like