Tap - Next generation financial tools

Welcome to s6 and wish you all the best

2 Likes

Ok. With this, can you provide any specific examples on how Tap plan to simplify Web3 payments for merchants and payers on the Tron blockchain?

1 Like

For blockchains and crypto to become more accessible for the common user I think a idea such as Tap is a step in the right direction, I personally still have troubles navigating UI when trying to do anything with my lack of technically expertise. I am glad to see the community moving in this direction. Good work!

1 Like

I know a lot of platforms that offers web3 payments in their best unique ways. So, would you be so kind to explain what specific features or tools your platform will offer to simplify Web3 payments for a diverse user base?

2 Likes

@kabugu it’s been quite a very long time I have been waiting for your response but I observed you became quite on the platform after entering the hackathon. When are you going to attend to member’s questions?

Hey @kabugu, are you contiuning to your project? Cause you are not here almost for 40 50 days. I think this action will disqualify your project

Hello @kabugu , we would love to see more updates in your project, also devpost link is missing, please help us complete your project details to provide additional feedback. All the best!