Project Name: Teletrade
Project Track: Academy
Team Name: Eden’s team
Team Member(s): 1 team member:
@eden : Full developper
Contract Address: 0x5Af748637036fc4404D11dF513134EBfa024FD42
DevPost URL: Teletrade | Devpost
Demonstration video: Library Loom 14 November 2022 - YouTube

Project Goal:Teletrade goal was to make crypto trading easy to use, so that everyone can participate.

Project Info: Teletrade is a copy trading telegram bot, it will allow you to trade cryptos without spending hours or days on it, you just have to set up the wallet you want to follow and you can start trading.

Project Website: Telegram: Contact @hackatroneden_bot

Project Test Instructions: Teletrade UX is though to be as simple as possible. Just need to follow the instructions of the bot and you can start

Project Details: Teletrade project was very important to me because it will allow the beginner in the world of crypto to be able to start and learn every day while having an effective tool that has been designed for their success.

Project Milestones:
:white_check_mark: Fully functional copy trading
:white_check_mark:Deployed on BSC, ETH, BTTC
:white_check_mark: Possibility to set up a Buy amount
:white_check_mark:Possibility to put a MaxFee amount
:white_check_mark: Buy/sell by hand simply by sticking the contract of a token
:ballot_box_with_check: Set up manually the gas fees

52 Likes

The idea look like that of lunar but how those this help in building more usercase to Tron

10 Likes

Hi man! your question is very interesting, it will allow to increase the number of use of tron because it is enough simply to set up a wallet on tron and with each transaction the bot will carry out another transaction on your wallet, that will thus increase the number of transaction on the blockchain but all that without one needing to devote time there

8 Likes

Exactly it looks like lunar…

5 Likes

Hey man ! I don’t know what is lunar can you explain me ?

7 Likes

Luna is part of native tokens of the Terra network, a blockchain-based project developed by Terra Labs in South Korea

4 Likes

Oh ok I didn’t know what it was

3 Likes

It looks like Luna. But can we do something different here?

3 Likes

Alright… That’s it… Enjoy…

2 Likes

What informations cam I track about a wallet

2 Likes

Hi :wave: By using the bot, it will notify you as soon as the wallet you track makes a purchase/sale. There will soon be the possibility to see the profits for each trade and to put buy or sell orders.

4 Likes

Good job, though it looks just like lunar, can you improve on it to make it a bit different? Thanks.

3 Likes

Yes I’m going to learn more about Lunar because I have no idea what it is and I’m going to add different features to make it better to use :wink:

4 Likes

Oohh wow can’t wait to see how it works in real world

3 Likes

What a great project!
Honestly, it’s a very good idea, it’s something very practical, and I think you have potential in the world of bots and cryptocurrencies.
Keep it up!
Congratulations!

5 Likes

Great bot, I had the opportunity to see its features, I also had the opportunity to test several bot copytrading yours is simple to use and is intuitive.

5 Likes

The bot isn’t working for me :thinking:
I’m curious to see how that thing works

2 Likes

Yes ;), the bot is not yet on a VPS I put it in the evening and I ping you when it is good :wink:

2 Likes

This project is really good

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, you will be able to use it soon :wink: