Bobbybot.trade - Trade/sell your Steam items (CS:GO/TF2) on TRON!

Project Name: bobbybot.trade

Project Track: NFT

Team Name: Nick Mura (N/A)

Team Member(s): Solo

Dorahacks Project Link: bobbybot.trade | Buidls | DoraHacks

Project Goal: bobbybot.trade will allow users and players to trade their virtual items (NFTs) on Steam based games such as Team Fortress and Counter Strike for TRX, USDT, and USDD on TRON.

Project Info:

(More images coming soon)

Project Details:

For over a decade, Steam-based games have had a thriving multi-million dollar NFT market for trading virtual items with real-world value. Bobbybot.trade offers a service that enables users to instantly trade these items for TRON cryptocurrencies and tokens (USDT, USDD), introducing users to TRON’s payment system & ecosystem.

Players and users can sell their Steam NFTs for TRON using bobbybot.trade instantaneously.

Project Website: http://app.bobbybot.trade (LIVE ON MAIN-NET)

Project Test Instructions: bobbybot.trade Demonstration - YouTube

1. Connect your Tronlink account
2. Connect your Steam account to bobbybot

3. Enter how much TRX/USDT/USDD you want to convert to keys.

4. For buying keys, enter how much TRX/USDT/USDD you want to convert to keys.

5. Review the transaction, and then sign the transaction of specified value on Tronlink.

6. Once we validate the transaction on-chain, we can send you a Steam trade offer.

7. For selling keys, enter how many keys you can sell in exchange for TRX/USDT/USDD.
8. Review the transaction, and bob will send you a trade offer for the specified amount. You need Steam mobile authenticator enabled for >7 days to trade steam items.

9. After we validate the transaction via Steam, you will have key balance added to your account, which you can exchange for TRX, USDT, and USDD immediately.

Smart Contract links:
ON Main-net!

Escrow service for sending TRX:
TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

USDT TRC20 contract (using the transfer() function call to facilitate users buying keys):

USDD TRC20 contract (using the transfer() function call to facilitate users buying keys):

Project Milestones:

1. Build buying and selling for TF2 key NFTs for TRON.
2. Receive liquidity for tokens and keys
3. Deploy on TF2 swap on main-net
4. Get users, and monitor trading volume of users on bobbybot (Have database information like volume, volume per user).
5. Receive liquidity for tokens and keys.
6. Provide a dividend service to our loyal users, earning them or TRX or keys for using bobbybot based on the trading volume.

Later launches to be looking out in the near future:

• Build buying and selling of CS:GO item NFTs for TRON.

• UI and Design redo

• Launch CS:GO swap on main-net.

31 Likes

TUSD is gaining traction, you can add it in payment option

7 Likes

Hello Nick, welcome back :handshake::heart:

This is a good idea. I like selling steam nfts instantly but please are you going create pools for pool to add liquidity or how is it going to be done.

I am talking about the liquidity.

Will there be an option for users to add liquidity?

6 Likes

Hello Boddybot.trade
Welcome to Tron Hackathon session 4
All the best.

Under your milestone.

Please how do you get
Liquidity providers?

2 Likes

Hola, es una buena noticia hace unos días propuse esta idea, y me gusta que se haga realidad.

Espero con ansia sus novedades

3 Likes

I think the website is not working on my end :thinking: but all the same welcome to Grand hackathon S4, I wish the team and the project all the best,… If am not mistaking your platform is all about NFTS market place right?

2 Likes

@Gordian and @Prince-Onscolo ,

TRX,USDT,USDD and Steam item liquidity will be first provided by me, and from the contest winnings of this project. Bobbybot will maintain a steady and sustainable amount of liquidity when users trade with this bot.

E.g: Bob buys 1000 keys to bobbybot in exchange for 1650 USDT. The bot now has 1650 USDT in liquidity to sell to users.

E.g: Alice sells a Karambit Doppler from bobbybot to receive 1500 USDT. The bot now has a Karambit Doppler to sell for USDD, or USDT, or TRX in its inventory.

Bob and Alice will also receive a dividend for providing inventory or currency, say, 1% of the their transaction they can receive as a payment or reward for doing business with bobbybot.

There are variants/services of these kind of bots on other networks, and have millions in volume, however they are not on TRON, and bobbybot will provide the best user experience possible out of any of the similar services.

@Nweke-nature1.com Coming soon / home page website will be available soon. Currently building app, hoping for main net launch before end of April.

4 Likes

oh okay, I get it
can you please give me the names of some of these bots on other networks.
I want to check how they work.

4 Likes

I understand that part that says

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

3 Likes

Good.

Additional question don’t be offended.
Adding the funds by you first.

1. What the expected Liquidity pool size?

2. How would you manage when your provided Liquidity is rapidly drained than increased?

Let me add my experience.
I had this project I was work with as graphic designer ( in charge of the project logo, flyer etc).

The initial funds for the project was provided by the man( self liquidity provider)

Soon as the project launched, the pool was drained till the project ran out of Liquidity.

5 Likes

Thanks for your response and clarification

2 Likes

Hola, tengo varias preguntas.
Entre ellas concuerdo con @Prince-Onscolo, que liquidez se llegará a proporcionar, debido que se trata de un mercando extenso, en el cual para que su bot funcione debe tener suficientes artículos para que sea atractivo para los usuarios.
. Que tipo de comisión se aplicará en el momento que se quiera vender un artículo por criptomoneda, esta referencia es muy importante ya que a día de hoy lo que los jugadores buscan son mercados con baja comisión. Precisamente los mercados adheridos a CSGO de compra venta son abusivos, lo que haría que unas bajas comisiones en las transacciones tuviera éxito.
. Si un usuario quiere vender su skin y convertirlo en este caso en trx el precio que va a recibir, por venta inmediata será acorde al valor del skin en mercado o será bastante inferior.
De momento son las preguntas que tengo, más adelante cuando usted vaya informando le revelaré más dudad. Gracias

5 Likes

Yeah bro, you are right. I really want to see how these work.

As he stated, these markets are booming on other blockchains.

And also what are some of things the team will do to attract users to their platforms. The market is already there so what will make someone using this type of dapp on a different blockchain switch to what you are building on tron?

3 Likes

Por experiencia, una de las cosas que haría que cambiaran a Tron serían:
La compra de las skins inmediata que fuera real a precio de mercado, ya que están abusando, pagando muy abajo del precio de mercado.
. Las comisiones fueran correctas, en estos mercados más que comisiones es usura.
. EL tener un buen capital de inicio para tener stock de skins ya que es lo que busca la gente.
Entre otras cosas

4 Likes

Oh I see, thank you brother

3 Likes

Welcome to Season 4, just curious so here’s a question;

Are there any plans to expand the platform to include other Steam items or games?

2 Likes

Happy to see such great initiative. Is there going to be any transaction fee especially during the exchanges and what percentage.

3 Likes

@Prince-Onscolo

oh okay, I get it
can you please give me the names of some of these bots on other networks?
I want to check how they work.

There are several market platforms on Steam such as Bitskins, Gambit, csgoroll, and keyvendor.net. However, they have poor user experience and operate on an expensive & inefficient networks (e.g Bitcoin) and yet report high trading volume. A service that allows trading of all steam items counter strike skins for crypto autonomously would benefit from the TRON network’s fast and inexpensive transactions.

@Gordian

Additional question don’t be offended.
Adding the funds by you first.

1. What the expected Liquidity pool size?
  2. How would you manage when your provided Liquidity is rapidly drained than increased?
  1. Initially, Bobbybot on mainnet will hold a maximum inventory of 600 keys during beta launch. After beta, the bot will expand to trade Counter-Strike items, followed by items from other games like Rust and Dota 2. Winning the hackathon will allow us to increase liquidity and improve security.

2. Bobbybot’s bias for buying or selling is determined by its stock. If the bot reaches its maximum inventory of 600 keys, it must sell those keys before buying more. But with increased liquidity and the addition of swaps for other Steam game items in the near future, the ability to drain liquidity will be prevented.

@antonio

Hola, tengo varias preguntas.

. Que tipo de comisión se aplicará en el momento que se quiera vender un artículo por criptomoneda, esta referencia es muy importante ya que a día de hoy lo que los jugadores buscan son mercados con baja comisión. Precisamente los mercados adheridos a CSGO de compra venta son abusivos, lo que haría que unas bajas comisiones en las transacciones tuviera éxito.
. Si un usuario quiere vender su skin y convertirlo en este caso en trx el precio que va a recibir, por venta inmediata será acorde al valor del skin en mercado o será bastante inferior.
De momento son las preguntas que tengo, más adelante cuando usted vaya informando le revelaré más dudad. Gracias

1. Users will receive a commission of 0.5-1% for using the platform. So, if a user buys keys for 100 USDT, the user will be entitled to receiving a commission of 1 USDT. There could be other incentives laid out for using bobbybot in the future.

2. Bobbybot does charge profit margins on these trades, I am intending to profit between 8-15% per transaction currently. Some services provide much higher profit margins. So it is a viable business for TRON.

@Prince-Onscolo

Yeah bro, you are right. I really want to see how these work.
As he stated, these markets are booming on other blockchains.
And also what are some of things the team will do to attract users to their platforms. The market is already there so what will make someone using this type of dapp on a different blockchain switch to what you are building on tron?

TRON provides an inherent effective user experience for making payments and transactions. We are also providing support for USDT, which is the largest token for exchange of value in crypto, which I have to see from many markets for steam items. Also providing access to a decent amount of liquidity is a benefit.

We are also providing commissions as mentioned above. and direct incentives to use bobbybot for users, which I think many other markets fail to do. Users will get rakeback for using bobbybot.
(Thanks to @antonio clearing stuff up)

@manfred_jr

Welcome to Season 4, just curious so here’s a question;
Are there any plans to expand the platform to include other Steam items or games?

Yes. We will first deploy with TF2 keys, as they are currently the most common medium of exchange or denomination of value with steam items, CS:GO keys pricing varies and TF2 keys value is similar to a stable coin. Then, we will provide swaps for CS:GO items, and then Rust and Dota 2 skins aswell. We first have to provide a sustainable environment and platform, with enough liquidity to facilitate these trades for other Steam items/games.

@kaarasamuel9

Happy to see such great initiative. Is there going to be any transaction fee especially during the exchanges and what percentage.

Thank you. TRON has relatively low transaction fees, (<1$ for our transactions). If you are referring to our profit margins, yes, as mentioned bobbybot is expected to be charging an 8-15% fee on our buying and selling rate of keys.

The home page site is available now. UI is to be updated soon.

4 Likes

Hola, gracias por tus respuestas.
La comisión que quieres obtener del 8 al 15%, es la que actualmente se cobra en muchos mercados, creo que debería estar un poco más ajustada.
En cuanto si yo te vendo un skin el cual tiene un valor de 100$, y quiero recibir trx de inmediato cual es el precio que tu bot pagará por el.
Espero puedas aclararme estas dudas, gracias.

2 Likes

thank you for your explanations

1 Like