Bobbybot.trade - Trade/sell your Steam items (CS:GO/TF2) on TRON!

Thanks for these comprehensive
Answers

Its wonderful seeing you in this hackathon and congrats again on your last victory.

There is a question @antonio asked that i am very much interested in, and patiently waiting for the answer to that. Thank you

4 Likes

Welcome, Nick, to this S4 hackathon and it’s great to see you’re coming this time with a bobbybot that can trade our NFTs on steam base games and i have just one question for you. Other than to sell those NFTs, will it be possible to integrate a lending protocol to the bot so that the owners of these NFTs may chose to lend their NFTs and receive fund for lending their NFTs?
Though the Tron NFT market is relatively low ATM but an NFT lending market is of important in the community

3 Likes

The bot will pay 8-15% less than the market price of that steam item.

I will consider lowering the rate in the beginning, to incentivize use-case as bobbybot is just starting out

2 Likes

No, currently we don’t have plans to implement such a service currently.
Perhaps later in the development of this project.

2 Likes

I loved how specific are ur milestones. Good luck guys

3 Likes

Okay, I will be glad to see such feature in tron NFT space. Good luck in the hackathon BTW :man_bowing:

3 Likes

Per the answer you just gave to @antonio about the 8% - 15% fee per trade i would like to make a suggestion if permitted.

Can it be possible to run a promotion weekly or monthly where buyers and sellers get to buy and sell at zero fees as to me this will attract new users since this is a startup about to compete with the existing ones.

Also can the transaction fee be someway not oscillate around 8% to 15%. There is a saying the higher you go the cooler it becomes.

So if i am buying say

1. $500 i will pay 15%
  2. $1000 i will pay 10%
  3. $1500 i will pay 7%
  4. $2000 i will pay 5% etc.

This is just an example i am trying to give.
In my scenario above the amount of money involved will be the determinant of the transaction fees. Thank you

3 Likes

Muy buena objeciĂłn, me gusta la idea, pienso como tu en los porcentajes, del 8 al !5% sigue resultando de pĂĄnico, si ofreces un porcentaje menor al final se acaba ganando mĂĄs, por el movimiento de usuarios mayor.
El problema de siempre es que todos quieren hacerse ricos al momento. Hoy en dĂ­a se carece de Ă©tica y sentido comercial, tocando directamente a la usura.

2 Likes

I hope he considers things and work around it. I know Nick to really take into consideration feedback from the forum. I am a testimony to that.

3 Likes

Es cierto es una persona razonable.

2 Likes

Thank you for the additional information.Thank you for the additional information, I got some questions moving forward for clarity;

Does BobbyBot Trade have any plans to integrate additional features or functionalities, such as chat or support services, to enhance the user experience?

How will BobbyBot Trade ensure compliance with any relevant regulations or legal frameworks, especially as it expands its offerings beyond TF2 keys?

Will BobbyBot Trade be partnering with any exchanges or other platforms to ensure sufficient liquidity for the swapping of CS:GO, Rust, and Dota 2 items?

1 Like

Se supone que esto el desarrollador lo tiene contemplado, ya que sino ningĂșn usuario CS.Go apostarĂ­a en su Bot.

2 Likes

This is an interesting suggestion and is definitely worth taking. I can see how this could be beneficial to both the team and the community. It will worth taking into consideration by the team on how promotion like this could be implemented because I believe that by making buying and selling more affordable, more user base will be achieved.

2 Likes

So in short there should be a discount for people who decide to transact more.

2 Likes

Exactly the point i am trying to make

3 Likes

@Nana66419

So if i am buying say

1. $500 i will pay 15%
  2. $1000 i will pay 10%
  3. $1500 i will pay 7%
  4. $2000 i will pay 5% etc.

I am considering this idea however we are currently going to launch main-net with maximum liquidity of 600-800 keys, so we won’t be able to offer competitive incentives in the beginning of the launch, however hopefully sooner than later! We are hoping to increase the amount of liquidity in the protocol once we launch a stable release. I aim to provide the best rates possible, relative to my competitors within the ecosystem.

@manfred_jr

Thank you for the additional information.Thank you for the additional information, I got some questions moving forward for clarity;

• Does BobbyBot Trade have any plans to integrate additional features or functionalities, such as chat or support services, to enhance the user experience?
  • How will BobbyBot Trade ensure compliance with any relevant regulations or legal frameworks, especially as it expands its offerings beyond TF2 keys?
  • Will BobbyBot Trade be partnering with any exchanges or other platforms to ensure sufficient liquidity for the swapping of CS:GO, Rust, and Dota 2 items?
  1. Since this is currently an automatic swapping process of these NFTs, there won’t be much mutual interaction between parties currently. I will try to provide support for bobbybot 24/7 as ensuring user experience and security is the number one priority. It is our responsibility to provide a safe and effective platform for swapping these items. Once we launch, we will start a discord group to provide support and updates to our users.

2. Currently I am not aware of any relevant regulations or legal frameworks to virtual game items, however I will look into it. We book keep all of our transactions in a relational database and receipts in case of taxes, etc.

3. Currently no, and if we win the hackathon I believe we will have more than enough liquidity to provide volume of >10-20k USD in items/crypto daily. We are going to launch TF2 key swap first, then CS:GO, and then Rust and Dota 2.

I will keep the community updated with the growth and scale of bobbybot as your questions will be more relevant once we scale to a large scale.

I have finished early development of the bobbybot TF2 swap, it can buy and sell keys fairly straight forward (still needs a few tweaks). I am currently doing tests and shaping up the UI. Later this week, I will record and finish the DoraHacks submission and upload a video demonstration, and hopefully next week we can launch on Main-net. Stay tuned

3 Likes

Estaremos esperando tus actualizaciones.

1 Like

Thank you, I get it now

Greetings @nickmura ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

DoraHacks Project Link:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!