Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Amazon's Alexa

Project Name: Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Amazon’s Alexa
Project Track: Web3
Team Name: Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Amazon’s Alexa
Team Member(s): One, barbara48
DevPost URL: Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa | Devpost
Project Goal: Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa for the disabled, visually impaired and voice multitasking for mass adoption of Tron.

Project Info:
pitch deck and overview.pdf (1016.5 KB)

Project Repo/Website: GitHub - barbarayler/TronWalletonAlexa: Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa for the disabled, visually impaired and voice multitasking.
Project Details: Tron Wallet and Trading Bot on Alexa - YouTube
Project Milestones: Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa aka Mule Trading Bot is a Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa for the disabled, visually impaired and voice multitasking that helps an individual to buy cryptocurrency, get information on trending cryptocurrencies and also store the holdings in the app just by giving voice commands to Alexa .

Main features are listed below. a) Trading Features :

• Place LIMIT/MARKET order in Binance • Cancel any open orders in Binance

b) Wallet Features : (acts as a wallet to hold your holdings)

• Store your Tron holding

• Remove the holding that was stored

• Get information on your crypto portfolio

• Fetches trending cryptocurrencies in market

• Provide current price of any cryptocurrency

16 Likes

I am a great fan of Alexa and many other personal assistants but I had never come across a Crypto assistant, will trying setting up one using your code. Thanks.

5 Likes

All the very best for the project👍

2 Likes

Now you do, thanks for the appreciation.
Please let me know if you get any problems setting up your Alexa, always available to help.

2 Likes

The testing is complete.
Tron Wallet & Trading Bot (Mule) is also compatible with Amazon Alexa Echo Show 8 (1st Gen, 2019 release)

I like the idea but seems scary. I know they have voice recognition but how hard would it be to trick it?

2 Likes

Thanks @Lujin for your question and a very important one concerning “security”.
Besides voice recognition of Alexa, the CEX and DEX used for API integration verifies users login and wallet credentials before access is granted.

Users can also setup a security pass question and an answer that is required every time a Tron Wallet and trading session is called for using voice commands so nobody can access the others accounts or wallets which also provides usage differentiations for different family members using the same Alexa device.

2 Likes

Tron Wallet & Trading Bot (Mule) code was developed and deployed on Amazon Alexa Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) linked below for anyone deploying but I am continually testing on other versions and making updates for those with different versions that I find compatible.

2 Likes

That’s a new way of trading :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Sarthak Yes this is the future of trading web3 coupled with IOT (Internet of Things) and am building it on Tron.

Thanks to @everyone that voted for Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Devpost (Tron Wallet & Trading Bot on Alexa | Devpost) and please continue liking and sharing on Devpost and Tron Forum herein.

For Amazon Echo Show version differences, take a look at this article Amazon Echo Show 5 (2021) vs Echo Show 5 (2019) differences
But what matters most is that Tron Wallet & Trading Bot supports all Amazon Echo Show 5 versions.

1 Like