The prices of gas in the USA right now

Wanna start a discussion about the USA gas prices f the Russian invasion

9 Likes

Interesting topic, due to the fact that this is something that happens currently around the world!!

1 Like

The prices of gas has been affected globally

5 Likes

Very relevant. I think everyone is glued to their screens trying to figure out what will happen.

2 Likes

害!!!!!I hate the country behind this war

4 Likes

I agree with this, because no one should ever start a war where millions of people would suffer :confused:

2 Likes

War always affect the innocent and powerless more

1 Like

Hate WARS. hope it stops asap.

3 Likes

The whole world is affected by it, and yet no significant move is done towards stopping it and stabilizing it. Seems everybody is okay with their economies suffering over 1 country’s actions.

3 Likes

The gas was on the rise a quarter before war was even started. Look at the bigger picture, don’t focus on the diversion. There is inflation in most countries and some countries are already going thru hyperinflation. Several large countries are de-dollaring and moving away from the dollar peg. Look at Asia, Taiwan, Nigeria. The fact is that dollar will collapse, not if but when. Fact is Nato has put many weapons around russia and if russia didn’t stand up for it self, then soon Ukraine would attack russia. This war has been going on since 2014 and it’s nothing new.
Gas will continue to increase, if you have some spare change invest in something you can hold. Look at what just happened to price of Nickel. Silver will be parabolic very soon you wont be able to get physically even if you wanted to. If you want gas to go down, petition to Biden to let the drilling start, and speed up the permit process.

4 Likes