The salvation of the African continent isn't coming anytime soon 😒

I just saw this letter concerning cryptocurrencies trading in Nigeria this morning and it makes me sad. Why are we been treated like this, African leaders when?

Nigeria is the leading country in terms of cryptocurrencies and among the top 5 in the world. I think this was a big opportunity for the country to make gains and develop the country with it but NO, today is tomorrow that… It is a big blow and I hope my mates from Nigeria will look for alternatives and secured way to stick to crypto. Please remember to be safe out there to avoid any troubles from the government.

Letter below

What’s your way forward, brothers and sisters @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Youngyuppie @Okorie @Relate101 @manfred_jr and all my Nigerian friends here.

@WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON

5 Likes

It sad that my country is being behind in an era where crypto is leading in the financial world.

I really wonder who advices this people.

3 Likes

Still reserves my comment on this

1 Like

It now appears to be fake circular

2 Likes

so who is behind these, ei we are our own enemies. Someone want total ban on crypto in Nigeria

3 Likes

Someone that framed it might be a crypto hater, enemies of development

3 Likes

na God dey watch him or her, how many employment has the person created

3 Likes

Thank you for checking this up. Cause I saw this, after Mr. Multi-chain posted this I went to look for it. Couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Big question :interrobang:. Will still say. Crypto now saving lifes especially youth than the bad government

1 Like

Might not be a Crypto hater, some can do as far to do this for the likes, comment and click… according to Jcole.

Or the just want to trend.
Some of those bad government officials are heavily in crypto

1 Like

Do you know how many blood pressure and panick he/she created but it’s well

If only you understand now that.
Those guys doing such post don’t care how many people will be affected from this fake post? All for the media and clicks.

1 Like

Am aware, Top government officials plaster for crypto :joy:,… honestly I on the first place I panicked then secondly apply I alternatives to vacate Ghana :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lols, the last line. I started thinking about it.
Then @Prince-Onscolo will get ready to accept us in Ghana
As Tron Ambassador from Nigeria

1 Like

:joy::joy: prepare to carry your buildings to Ghana

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing sir, but I thank God it was fake. I wonder why will someone go extra mile to post this fake stuff, when people are still struggling with the cost of living here without thinking twice.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ll need verification on this cause I pay attention to the dissemination of information from all channels that are Crypto/finance related to know first-hand that this may be fake, please my Naija brothers in the forum should verify.

fake news, I want to arrest the person behind this :joy::joy:

1 Like

They just want to make that social media money generated by likes and engagement from content generation, you can’t blame people for being creative bro, life is hard haha.

2 Likes