What is the Tron foundation view in bringing crypto to Africa?

I think I make a valid point if I say Africans make 60% of participants in the NFT space, for those that have been to NFT discords and co you will agree with me.

Polygon is currently hosting a boot camp in Africa, Near too and other amazing blockchains.
So what are the plans of the tron foundation team in bring web3 to Africa

25 Likes

You are right mate, Africa contribute a lot when it come to crypto space and nft

5 Likes

Exactly
Even on the forum I’ve come across Nigerians and Ghanaians the most.

5 Likes

Hola, es una buena pregunta, una red como Tron tiene mucho que ofrecer y ambas partes saldrian beneficiadas.

2 Likes

Hola, Antonio. SĂ­, creo que la fundaciĂłn deberĂ­a investigarlo. Gracias por tus dos piezas :heart::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Africa is very active in the crypto community.
But the Tron Foundation has been dissolved. Now it’s TronDao. Of course the transition takes time and it’s not yet fully decentralized but just wanted to mention it :smile:

7 Likes

Yes boss, good percentage of African have adopted crypto

3 Likes

You are very correct

3 Likes

True that Africans are active in the crypto space, but 60% seems outrageous to me

3 Likes

60% is just an assumption

1 Like

You are so right,especially Nigerians

2 Likes

You are actually very correct :+1:

1 Like

Yes :innocent:
proudly a Nigerian

2 Likes

This is awesome. We need to know the plans they have for the African community. We’re in large numbers so we can’t be ignored. Kudos to you.

2 Likes

There no where you would go that you won’t see us :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah
Thats true and mostly Nigerians also :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well said,we need to know their plans for Africans

1 Like

Africa is a hotspot for severe crypto adoption, the earlier it is realised the better for the big boys in cryptocurrency.

I once told the communication director of Klever that, if they are looking for adoption, Africa is the place to be. We have seen worst as a continent and nothing seem risky to us anymore. We enjoy trading speculative assets and crypto made it possible for all to get involved.

According to Chainalysis, a blockchain forensics firm, Africa’s cryptocurrency market grew by [over 1200%]

(P2P Platforms, Remittances, and Savings Needs Power Africa’s Grassroots Cryptocurrency Adoption - Chainalysis) between 2020 and 2021.

Nigeria, kenya, tanzania are all ranked in the top crypto users.

Africa is a crypto hub, the earlier the better, grassroot adoption is always growing here.

5 Likes

What are your Expections??

1 Like

yeah that true
it like we are everywhere :joy::joy:
so much for being a Nigeria