Africa and acceptance of cryto

I feel cryptography hasn’t been much accepted in Africa. What do you think?

14 Likes

I agree its really a grey area in my country Kenya because of various factors like scammers online,no real knowledge of what cryptocurrency is all about

9 Likes

I agree on the scammers part, people are not willing to try it out, even though there were some successes recorded during the time (like in South Africa).

3 Likes

I will surely agree to that cuz people do scam alot and that’s kind of disheartening

4 Likes

I am not sure but I want to follow this topic

2 Likes

even normal forex trading is not done by younger generations, the older folks bought company shares a long time ago beacuse of lack of extra money to invest now imagine cryptocurrency sounds even more greek

2 Likes

cryptocurrency is the future of finance.

1 Like

Cryptography doesnt need to be accepted, its application is in cryptocurrency and other things that needs to be encrypted or to bypass third parties from secured datas or infos , so its cryptocurrency thats not widely accepted in africa

3 Likes

the world accept cryptocurrency, crypto is green.

1 Like

yes. but it will be popular in futher when it become a irrestable trend

That is 100% true, cryptocurrency is the way forward

1 Like

It will continue to go before we know it , it will sure go all over the African as a whole .

It just a matter of Time​:ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Have you seen Bundle Africa?

By cryptography am assuming you mean p2p transactions? Kenya has its own p2p platform that is booming - mpesa. Other than it being centralised, it works and I don’t think kenyans and the countries using mpesa would like the hustle presented in cryptocurrency.

Imagine having to explain to people, for instance, they need a tronlink wallet, for free transactions, they have to buy and freeze trx…the hustle and expense is too much for common people. Mpesa is a way easier option.

1 Like

They even had a joint AMA with SUN.io actually.

1 Like

This is great. Crypto is the future

I have seen amazing contributor coming from Africa as well as more Web3 staffing companies. I think it is only a matter of time

1 Like

the government feeling reluctant but people are doing their best to utilize the opportunity