The TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season 2 Winners Announcement!

Nice to read :fire::fire::fire:
Keep up the good work :+1::beers:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much!
It was a real pleasure for our team to participate and take the challenge .
Now we are quietly proud of release the SaTT ecosystem on 2 awesome networks such BTTC and Tron chain
Hope all the users will enjoy our product.
Best regards
Geoffrey Moya and the SaTT team

From me also congratulations to all winners. But also all those who are yet to become winners. It was a lot of fun and the participation was great. Thanks to all who voted for us. Without you the 3rd place would not have been possible. We will do our best to bring a great game to this great platform. We look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

DesconocĆ­a esta competencia, me dejĆ³ muy sorprendida la cantidad y variedad de proyectos.
No hablo inglƩs y desconozco los mecanƭsmos, por lo que me fue algo complejo encontrar el camino a conseguir el nivel 1 para apoyar algunos proyectos
Mis respetos a los moderadores que han hecho un gran trabajo
SeguirƩ aprendiendo y participando :blush:
Felicidades!!!

1 Like

Hey! Cukies World team here. We are honored to be part of the winners in both, the judges and the community voting for the Gamefi category.

Letā€™s work to keep developing and improving the Tron ecosystem, I would like to thank to anyone who participated in this hackathon, and specially to those who decided to vote for us.

Our main goal for this Hackathon was creating awareness around our project to find potential partners for the upcoming sale and listing of our game token, UKI. Our private is open to anyone willing to get in touch.

I hope to see you all very soon in Hackathon Season 3; greetings from the infinite archipelago! :desert_island: :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve sent you a dm about your token launch and listing :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am really happy to see my project in the winners list in TRON DAO Community prize in GameFi.

I want to thank everyone who showed support and voted for Pet vs Pets. We will keep grindinā€™ and make this project successfull. Our goal next is to shift the game to the BTTC chain completely and let everyone give a chance to play the awesome game.

We will be here all the time to present our project and provide support for player. We will see you all again very soon in the next update.

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners!

We aim to finish our staking contract very soon aiming for the end of September!

:boom:No concrete date just yet, but stay tuned to our Twitter and telegram channels for updates!

:video_game:We will also start to look for a game developer so we can accomplish this for you all and get you gaming with your punk.

:coffee:We have some others things in store also with C2C coffee that we are going to start looking into as well. We want to bring the meta to the physical. Get more people educated on Blockchain technology and NFTs on tron.

Thank you everyone for the votes, we are so happy to have won 5TH place!

šŸ¦–- T-Rex Punk Team
4 Likes

Hello everybody!

Weā€™re thrilled to be part of the winners list in TRON DAO Community prize in DeFi!!!

Weā€™re currently in a customer discovery process, listening to each of our customers and community members.

These types of awards show that the community also listens to us and is increasingly aware of the great work we do at Wink.

Thank you all, because without your opinions and support, none of this would be possible.

We will continue to work hard because weā€™re certain that Wink has no ceiling. The future is very promising.

Will you join us on this journey? :wink:

2 Likes

Amazing update :star_struck::star_struck:
Waiting for the staking program :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

All the best to the team :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Lets Go!!!
KEEP on Building

3 Likes

Nice one, keep up the good work and looking forward to watching the platform development :handshake:

2 Likes

On behalf of TronNinjas and NRG I would like to thank the entire Tron community, you are the reason why we keep building. Participating in both seasons have been fun, and we have got to know so many of you these months. Thank you to TronDAO for having these hackathons, and all of you who work hard to make it happen.

We will keep developing the Arcade and many fun features will be added the next few months, coming up first is our community battle with Tronbies, we will keep challenging other communities to build friendships and relations. NRG will also soon be live on the main net, and we hope it will be an great addition to the Tron ecosystem.

4 Likes

Well done and looking forward to seeing the arcades grow

Gamefi is looking to be big over the next couple of years and TronNinjas deserves a place in that space :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Gracias por todo, ha sido una experiencia inolvidable, espero seguir teniendo actividad en este foro donde hay gente maravillosa y proyectos que aportan cosas nuevas cada dĆ­a.

2 Likes

Hi folks! We wanna get feedback from experts about our Hackathon projects. Give Hackathonā€™s participants feedback to improve our solutions. How can we get that?

@admin.hackathon is still not responding! This is terrible :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Support this message with a like so that we are noticed!

1 Like

Hi @mike_petrov, DevPost will actually be sending out general feedback across all tracks collected from our judges, this should be ready soon as there wasnā€™t a feedback feature built-in to their system for judges to leave comments manually.

In the meantime, hereā€™s a guide that may help you out - TRON Grand Hackathon - Improving Your Devpost Judge Score

Season 3 is coming up soon, we welcome you back to join us!

2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon,

We received a form from stephanie, devpost asking details for payouts, which we submitted around 20th of august. We havenā€™t heard anything from devpost or trondao since.

Can you please confirm thats alll the things we had to do, or if we are missing something?

3 Likes

Ive also asked the same question and had a reply. All details have been collected from the community winners and including hackathon project winners and have been passed to TRON around 2 days ago so they will likely be processing the payouts in the coming week.

4 Likes

can you also please confirm that, that single google form was the only documentation we needed to fill-out, and nothing else like w-8ben or anyother doc.