The TRON grand Hackathon Season 3 - Winners Announcement

Well, there have been several broken “next week” promises so far. Honestly, this has been very demotivating. I’ve stopped working on the project for now until this is resolved.

Edit: Payment was Received on the 1st of February.

1 Like

I am very sorry for delaying everyone :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I am sure they will be paying out by first week of Feb.
Some of them I know have received small prizes.

Btw, I like the usage of the word “gaslighting”. :smiley:

2 Likes

@fabsltsa They are slowly coming as I have received mine a few days ago :+1:

2 Likes

Yep some have received their prizes just before Chinese New Year. Other will have to wait a bit more (me included). Lannister’s always pay their debts. But the question is “wen ser?” :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Hola, yo también he recibido el mío, nunca he tenido ningún problema haya tardado más o menos, creo que el atraso de los otros pagos se debe al año chino, pero cuando termine todo volverá a la normalidad.

1 Like

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but the Targaryens never pay. We have dragons

1 Like

That is good to hear, i am yet to receive mine, waiting patiently.

2 Likes

Tranquilo no creo que tardes en recibirlo

Hahaha i have all the patience in the world.

3 Likes

Everyone one be paid definitely.Just a little patience is needed

3 Likes

To all the winners of S3, thanks for your understanding regarding the delayed prize money from S3. The first batch of payments was sent out less than 2 weeks ago and there will be a few more batches to follow. All winners have been assigned to a batch, so rest assured your payment is on its way.

We apologize for the inconvenience and understand that some of you were told your payments would arrive sooner. We had to add a KYC requirement for S3 to make sure prizes were accurately distributed.

Thanks for hanging in there with us and we appreciate your patience.

5 Likes

I am curious to find out how many of the S3 winners are still actively working and if S3 is a success or a flop. Can anyone provide more information on this?

1 Like

Hola, creo que lo iremos viendo en el transcurso de este nuevo s4, y si el s3 tanto si fué un exito como fracaso siempre podemos aprender de ello.

1 Like

Congratulations mate
Together we stand strong in tron

2 Likes

Thank you brother
I have adopted you as one of my Nigerians brothers
let’s do this

1 Like

Thanks man
Together we hold strong enough with Tron.
Let’s explore S4 Hackathon together

1 Like

you are most welcome bro…
sure sure stay positive

1 Like

I still haven’t received my prize but I am eager to move trxmini.games to mainnet as soon as it arrives. Considering participating in Season 4 if this follows through soon.

5 Likes

Hola, esperamos ver que nos trae de nuevo.

2 Likes