The TRON grand Hackathon Season 3 - Winners Announcement

Hola, buen trabajo esperamos verlos la próxima temporada.

It was well deserved. I hope to see you in season 4 even bigger and better. Dont stop building.

As you are on it too, i would recommend you start building a community around your project. In that way u can expect something great in s4.

Also dont forget to forge partnerships with some other projects, i will always recommend @TuruGlobal and @JustMoney anyone of them that aligns with your aspirations, go for it.

1 Like

ThanX is going live soon! But before doing so we need some beta testers :wink:

If you want to be one of our early user sign up here:

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you admin for organising the hackathon. Thank you judges. And last but not least, thanks to the entire TRON community.

4 Likes

You are welcome, hope to see u again in s4?

3 Likes

Hola, de nada, gracias también a vosotros por presentar tan buenos proyectos de los cuales hemos disfrutado, espero verlo en la temporada 4.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the community prize and congratulations to all other community prize winners :raised_hands:

@antonio, @constantinpricope201, @Deba215, @Fabsltsa, @H_P, @Hirangi, @Nana66419, @Prince-Onscolo, @strxfinance

11 Likes

Thank you brother. It was well deserved. Lets brace ourselves for what s4 has to offer, it will be way out of this world.

3 Likes

Si, creo que sera algo fuera de lo común.

4 Likes

Thank you bro and congrats too

4 Likes

Congratulations to every projects that successfully made it to the voting stage and for those ones that won from both community and judges votes’.

Your victory in this exercise is the reflection of the community’s trust on you and their future expectations on the utilities your projects will continue to bring to the tron ecosystem.

I do hope you utilise your respective prizes in developing your project to further enhance the user experiences.

Good luck to you guys out there working for the development and adoption of the tron blockchain.

3 Likes

I congratulate all the winners and projects that have been presented in this hackathon, they have shown great development. And it also remains to congratulate the winners of the community.

4 Likes

Has anyone gotten paid yet? They have been gaslighting me for over a month now on email saying that they will pay in few days but never do it :thinking:

1 Like

None of the winners have been paid so far, and they are announcing another season. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

From a reliable source, some have been paid but not all, someone told me three people he knows personally have received their payment.

Lets be patient for a while cos i know payment will definitely occur during the first or second week of February.

It has delayed more than usual but it will definitely come. Better late than never.

@admin.hackathon, @EMerchant and @TronLive sometimes an update on what is going on behind the scenes in terms of payment will be highly appreciated, as speculation breeds negativity.

Thank you

1 Like

I am in an official telegram group with winners of the hackathon. None of them have been paid out yet.

2 Likes

Hmm interesting, I don’t think they should do that before paying out the prizes from last season.

That’s strange, at first i thought milestone payment will be best, but if this is how payment is delayed, then i don’t think milestone payment should be an option at all.

As this is already frustrating.
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: though as i am confident payment will be done first or second week of February, if not, then i dont know anything again

1 Like

Yh, announcement should have been made after everything is settled in season three.

1 Like

They are waiting someone who needs a valid ID to finalise the level 3 verif on Huobi :joy::joy::joy:

Joking. It’s currently Chinese new year so I think the team in charge of payment will get back to work next week. Let’s be patient a little bit more before we light the torches :joy:

3 Likes