TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season Two

@johng @chatter-finance You are now in!
Let’s get going and create a new topic ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2

Make sure to follow the given project template.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon
Please provide me access to the group.
DevPost username: td0

Hi ! I would like to post my project here. My devpost username is florent-tavernier

@taix and @turboblitz, you are now in the Hackathon group.
Just a few more hours left.
Make sure to create a new topic and post your project ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2

Hi @admin.hackathon
Please provide me access to the group!
DevPost username: NFTmall

Hi @nftmall
You are all good to go!

Hello how can i submit my hackthon project?

Hi @bahauddin we have added you to the Hackathon group.
To make a project post, head over to the homepage of the forum and click on New Topic.
Make sure to post your project ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category and use the project template given.

can you give me project template link

seems got it. no need

hey @admin.hackathon can you please add me to the hackathon group, also will deploying later today to bttc testnet be enough to participate? and lastly, if I want to do a youtube demo can it be done after my submission in the same thread?

@bahauddin Once you selected the right category, you will see the project template automatically. Seems like you got it.

@OG_DEV You have been added to the group. Please note that you have to submit a video on DevPost before the deadline otherwise your project won’t be eligible to judge.

You can always come back to the forum and post an updated and more polished video if needed before judging starts.

One more hour left. Make sure to submit your project to DevPost before 2022-07-25T21:00:00Z.

We will also not be approving new Forum Hackathon project posts after the deadline so make sure to act fast and submit your project on time!

Yeah, unfortunately, I don’t have enough time left for a submission with a video, I made a lot of progress but not enough and that’s my fault, if there is an extension I’ll submit but thanks for replying, and great hackathon good luck to everyone! :+1:

We have to stick with the schedule so there will be no extension. However, our S3 will be coming in September so we hope to see your project at that time!

Also, feel free to participate in the forum as we still have a $5K bonus prize for our community members. Check out TRON Grand Hackathon $5K prizes for the community

1 Like

@admin.hackathon Hello, please add me, my devpost username is waylad

Please add me to the Hackathon Thread before the deadline @admin.hackathon :slight_smile:

@waylad You are good to go.
Make sure to create a New Topic and post it to Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category.
Use the given project template. You may post a basic version and style it up later with photos and videos.

1 Like

Project Name: Crypto Cannabis Grow (CCG DApp)
Description: Ledgering license medical and recreational cannabis growth via blockchain technology and smart contracts on the Tron Blockchain.

Project Track: #WEB3 #DEFI
Team Name: DEX Exchange Inc. (Kin - CEO and Dev)
Team Member(s): 1

Project Overview Of Development Completion:

MVP launch in mainnet (fully operational, bug tested, bug free brute force attack tested and ready for scaling new features on top of this current CCG DAPP MVP 1.0.0 release.

@DEXExchange You are the last forum hackathon participant. Make sure to have your project posted ASAP to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category. Thanks!

1 Like