TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season Two

Share screenshot (proofs)

Yes you need have a big and good community to win on forum. You can’t just start project yesterday and expect tron community members to vote for you. Your project needs to gain trust.

But on devpost judges will decide based of your work. so if you think voting is unfair wait for devpost results.

1 Like

I wish you didn’t request for these screenshot, I hate to do this, I really don’t want to get enemies for JustRugNFT

This is community supporting their Favourite projects what wrong in that?

2 Likes

You don’t understand do you? Even when new projects manage to build a decent community to give votes in the hackathon.
Let’s say 20 votes
Then older projects have communities that can give 25votes

The new project can compete with the old project here

But when the old projects come together like shown above, they cross votes and it can produce up to 50-100 votes, you see?

1 Like

I think that you have misunderstood few things. They aren’t “working together” in terms of the votes, but many projects have been around since a while (some 1 year plus) and have naturally formed a friendship and/or been collaborating together etc.
Some projects share pretty much the same communities, so it is only natural that those projects might have the same voters. When everything comes to an end, everybody are competitors in this competition.
But in my eyes, a competition should be about focusing on your own project, bring that forward, while also discovering and complimenting other peoples efforts and milestones. There is a time after the Hackathon too, so it may not be the right time to continuously saying it’s unfair and so on, it might give you the opposite effect than what you’re trying to achieve.
This is just my personal opinion, I hope it makes it easier for you to understand it from the other point of view.

7 Likes

If you would like to increase your chances of winning additional prizes, sign up on the TRON DAO Forum and start posting your Hackathon project post to our Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category when submission opens on May 16, 2022. Creating a project post on the forum will enable you to win from an additional pool of $220,000 forum prizes, with $55,000 prizes to be won for each of the 4 tracks. The forum winners will be chosen by the forum community members through polls.

My point :

Main Hackathon Winners will be decided by judges on devpost.

Forum is just to increase your chances of winning additional rewards and winner’s will be chosen by forum members.

I think Trondao know that some participants will feel bad that voting is unfair old projects have big community
 That’s why judges will choose winner’s on devpost it has nothing to with forum votes. Forum votes will make 0% impact on devpost results.

Anyway What’s wrong in supporting other projects it’s just a tweet like saying these are my favourite projects. They like those projects work so they are supporting on social media.

They are not rewarding or forcing user’s to vote.

I agree with @LineHammett views.

3 Likes

Thanks Line, we agree with you, moving forward, let’s all be friends :hugs:

3 Likes

Iv seen more posts complaining about others then I have posts about your projects sir. I think that’s the real issue here.

2 Likes

Not really the case, we are the newest project in the top 6
And if you are being realistic, we are doing marvellously well.
Check our telegram and twitter to see for yourself.
Telegram

Twitter

3 Likes

I think you are making a point here. You are bringing up a new project ghat is currently in the top 8, so you’ll likely get awarded a money prize. The other projects that are ahead of you have been working, developing, creating partnerships, building communities since 2021 (some much earlier). I think the current rankings are a good representation of the values of the projects. You are doing a great job to be among them.

2 Likes

Wow this is great​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I understand your pain @justrugnft, I feel the same way too been totally new in the community and all these old big projects with big community, it may seem hard to compete with them, so you just have to take one step at a time, push your project the best way you can, pray about it and leave the rest to God or who ever is supreme being to you. As much as your project has value and potential you will sure get a good price and win something as well and maybe someday you could become a top project too with consistency and patience.
#DigitalMart is my project and we still pushing and my team also built #Dbanta. So we are taking our time 

Nice to have you will follow you on twitter, please give us a follow back too.
DigitalMart Twitter
DBANTA

3 Likes

Hard for a new project to be a hit for its first participation in a popularity contest. But:

1. Lot of projects are having a very good result for their first participation (tronbies, tronverse, LionX, tron weekly news, thanx,
)
  2. There will be a lot of other hackathons in the future. So you will have a lot of opportunities to win. Keep growing your community by building quality products. Tron is still pretty green so each hardworking project have a chance to succeed.
5 Likes

Gave you a follow back ASAP
Thanks for the encouragement :man_bowing:

1 Like

You are welcome also gave you a vote too, well-done mate

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon devpost username: Altaga

@admin.hackathon devpost username
alexsanc250595

regards!

Interesting! Nice concept.

1 Like

Can you please help me I was sent money by wrong to account her from my account on binance the wallet here code TJDENsfBJs4RFETt1X1W8wMDc8M5XnJhCe
How I can return back to my mony