TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season Two

Welcome @fred. You are now in the hackathon group. Please make sure to post to the Hackathon 2022 Season 2 category at your earliest convenience as the hackathon submission period will end soon. All the best!

1 Like

Greetings, I would like to submit to the hackathon.

1 Like

OMG!!! I just get this post now…
@admin.hackathon
My deposit username is aladetoheeb5

I want to post my project here

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon

Hi, I’m Charles and my devPost Username is charlesnzubechukwu000.

1 Like

hi I wanna do the hackathon, my username is the same as here: karilplazik

1 Like

want to submit project my username on devpost is labacke

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon I joined the Tron hackathon on DevPost. My username is DANILN89N

May the odds be ever in your favor

DevPost username: okpoekpenyong

Hi @admin.hackathon

I would like to post our project for the TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season Two here, please grant access.
I joined the Tron hackathon on DevPost. My username is mike145
Thanks

Hi @admin.hackathon, I would like to post my hackathon project on the TRON DAO Forum.
My DevPost username is aleksandargolubovic
Thanks!

Hi @admin.hackathon I’d like to join the hackathon, Devpost username is jtcheng26

Hi @admin.hackathon,

I met the criteria to be able to send a PM, but I still can’t for some reason, I would like to post my Hackathon project here. Devpost username: realcolibri

Hi, there :wave:

Karriz just arrived :coffee:

@admin.hackathon

Hi, I’m Ivelin and my DevPost Username is ivelin207

Hi @admin.hackathon I’d like to join, my Devpost username is barbara48

@admin.hackathon my devpost ID : karriz-dev (Karriz LEE)

@admin.hackathon joined TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 on DevPost, how and where do I post my project to your forum to qualify for the additional pool prize?

My devpost username is: arroyo

It’s awesome to see so many participants decided to join and participate in the Forum. We have already approved a number of you for the past few days and reach out to you via DM. In case you did not notice it, let us tag you publicly here.

@AfricanStudios @Horlarmmy @xavier-charles @karilplazik @labacke @DANILN89N @okpo @getofinance @collinwa @acafaca

Please make sure to create your project post in the correct category. It should be posted to Hackathon 2022 Season 2 - TRON DAO Forum and you will be given a post project template to follow. Please post ASAP as the deadline is approaching. All the best!

1 Like

@jtcheng26 @RealColibri @Karriz @ivelin207 @barbara48 @arroyo
You guys are also in the Hackathon group and you may create your project post in Hackathon 2022 Season 2 - TRONDAO Forum

Please ensure that your project is posted to the correct category otherwise it will be missed out to be included in the forum community poll.

@AldwulfThorgrim Thanks for your support. Are you also going to participate in Hackathon S2? If so, please provide us your Devpost username too. Thanks!