TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Yes please
I love football

1 Like

I heard a good amount of project DM other projects to ask for their vote is that allowed? @admin.hackathon

Do you think Ghana will qualify for the round 16?

1 Like

Hmmm we need a win or draw

1 Like

Hey @GokhanCeylan

Advertising your projects on social media is not against the hackathon rules

You can also bring your community from other platform to trondao forum and make them vote for you!

3 Likes

Yes, I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with that if the accounts are real users and not bot!

4 Likes

That is true
Advertising your project on social media is not against the rules

@admin.hackathon is that true?

I asked people to support our project if they liked it, and they were told that it is forbidden (I certainly will not make such an attempt from now on, I learned now) But no one says anything about the arrival of 100 votes in 1 hour. I see really interesting approaches.

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon anyway I trust devpost and forum comunnity, so I wonā€™t respond any personal messages. Because our intentions are always drawn to different places. From now on, we only focus on our project.

2 Likes

Best of luck to all participants

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone performing in this project

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been receiving several private messages from other teams saying that they are voting for our project, implicitly asking for support and votes.
I donā€™t like this way of doing.
Iā€™ve cast some votes already and more will follow after Iā€™ll have made up my mind about what projects are more promising, but Iā€™ll decide based on my judgement.
Please stop DM me or Iā€™ll start notifying the admins about this behavior.

6 Likes

Vote for your favorite projects before it is too late :pray:t2:

3 Likes

You can check the comments above in the same post and you may find one of the reason why your project is not visible.

Keep building with renewed energy for Season 4.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@H_P can you tell me the reason for the lock key :closed_lock_with_key: on my project. Is this probably a way to filter it out? I need to understand!

3 Likes

It is because you do not have basic badge.

So are you trying to give your vote?

3 Likes

@H_P Yes I wish to cast my vote for the project I liked. Also some people trying to vote my project are saying it is not included but I saw it with the locked key sign :closed_lock_with_key:

4 Likes

Tronify

Hereā€™s an example in an Ideal world we verified Sam Bankman :office_worker:t3: :chart_with_downwards_trend: as a legit participant in the Hackathon verified on ā€˜Tron Blockchainā€™

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. Itā€™s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and itā€™s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it.

12 Likes

Dude, some teams just learned that this is even a rule, because we paid attention to the rules we read when applying for the competition. But there was no notification about the new rules coming on the voting site, I think everyone will be more careful from now on.

3 Likes