Having it slowly good one

1 Like

Wow this is very creative
nice onešŸ”„

5 Likes

good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Hey, hackathon participants!

Itā€™s good to meet everyone of you here. In the video that is attached below, I am showcasing the Classic Chords project that we built during this third season. Your considerate vote would be greatly appreciated.

Please vote for Classic Chords.

Thank you, wonderful people!

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying to be objective with what youā€™re talking about and with you. As stated in the rule, all you had to do was pass the rule link to other team, but you openly threatened to come to the group chat and expose it. As far as I understand, you are threatening not a team, but a lot of teams with this move and you seem to be proud of it. Do you realize that you have no superiority over anyone? Iā€™m assuming itā€™s your first hackathon.

3 Likes

Thanksā€¦ you guys are doing a great job.

1 Like

Definitely the best comment. I agree mate. There is no need for such discussions in the group. But this person doesnā€™t seem to be reading what anyone writes. Iā€™m sure he reads what he wrote 649234 times lol. I wonder what kind of logic he thought of accusing a team that had already explained themselves to the group for exposing.

2 Likes

In addition, it is necessary to question how ethical it is to raise a debate on ethics and use it to come and advertise the project. lmao

1 Like

Thereā€™s always room to try again.

2 Likes

While the mechanics and economics of individual GameFi projects may differ, there are a few commonalities:

Blockchain Technology: GameFi projects run on a blockchainā€™s distributed ledger. This keeps track of player ownership while ensuring that all transactions are transparent

Play-to-Earn Business Model: In contrast to traditional gaming, where users play to win, GameFi projects adopt a P2E model. These games incentivise players to play and progress within the game by offering rewards that have measurable value outside of the game. These usually come in the form of in-game cryptocurrencies or NFTs

Asset Ownership: In traditional gaming, in-game purchases are non-transferable investments locked within a single game. With P2E, players own their in-game tokenised assets. In most examples, they can exchange them for cryptocurrencies and, ultimately, fiat. Assets can range from a suit of armour to a plot of virtual land, which are tokenised on the blockchain

DeFi Solutions: Many GameFi projects may also include decentralised finance (DeFi) elements, such as yield farming, liquidity mining, and staking. These provide additional avenues for players to increase their token assets

5 Likes

Wowā€¦ Iā€™m a Nigerian too.

3 Likes

Guys check this article:

We create a non-fungible token that represents your signature. It can be verified on the blockchain. Then letā€™s say that you want to be hired so the company that wants to hire you creates a NFT that represents its signature. The contract is created and signed on the blockchain.

Eventually you and the busisnes grows. The busisnes buys a fleet of cars (VINs caged in SHA-256) and creates those assets on the blockchain. Its value is easily seen based on the employees and assets that are connected to it. Then the busisness goes public. It creates stocks on the same chain and parts of the stock markets are easily represented. You buy a car with the salary and do the same.

You eventually want to leave the company and enact your two week notice because you get the great idea to create a closed network that will take peoples salaries and compare them to other coworkers. So you impliment a way to identify the code and allows for a worker based registration of salaries that is involuntary and automated.

Then someone gets the great idea to create a separate NFT that is the most paramount and priceless - human life. That human life is represented on the blockchain and we decide to place individual countries and the leaders connected to them. When Russia invades Ukraine we identify all the life lost and show that it is responsible for the priceless life lost. When the US invades Iraq we can identify the priceless life list and attribute it to those who take it, showing a moral bankruptcy. And so on.

Eventually social security numbers and other PII is implimented on the blockchain with secure networks and the ability to confirm identity fraud through facial recognition software used on driverā€™s licenses. (Part of getting human life on the blockchain).

When a person takes a job and loses their hand the personā€™s productivity can be altered to reflect the loss. The company will eventually show that it is a dangerous place to work for.

If a person or company enters into a contract and fails to pay eventually the blockchain will show a trail of bad contracts. This will notify others not to work with them.

4 Likes

The issue I have is uptake of the entire concept, if it is taking data away and making it owned by the users, big boys such as Facebook and google most likely wonā€™t incorporate it (where would their profits be in a world where they donā€™t own and control your data). Both being so engrained into most businesses that I deal with.

And then with data itself, unless they make an easy way to transition between old ways of storing data (such as MySQL) why would anyone rebuild their existing programs to suit such a niche market?

I know it may be adopted overtime but itā€™s such a radical change and ask, and disrupts the already functioning and evolving standards and practices we use.

3 Likes

Voting Done :+1::smiley: Best of Luck to All

2 Likes

Palm NFTS are the best in business . Utilities is ccrazy. There utilities are so hot :hot_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. Itā€™s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and itā€™s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it.

3 Likes