TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

yes pls check… if you want try the game while I’m working to share a testnet website version for all dApp, you can reach out on TBlocks Game

feel free to ask further details

3 Likes

Alright Sir
All the best

2 Likes

as always…building on Sunday too

3 Likes

Voodoo Finance to the moon …
That’s the best projects in Academy
Testnet and Members NFT launching soon

2 Likes

Keep it up
Happy Sunday

3 Likes

You can vote more then one time. 3 votes per track

3 Likes

you too. enjoy your Sunday

4 Likes

Stop spamming here that people should vote for you. If they like your project they will vote for it, no need to try influencing them here.

4 Likes

what I missed? no free speech here? :thinking:

3 Likes

Support Voodoo Finance and Tron Guild

1 Like

I thought as much when I saw it at first, Thanks.

1 Like

I have been here over hours now, have not get the basic

1 Like

What a mind blowing project, voodoo got a nice project

Interesting… overall vote count increasing all of a sudden … some 40-50 new voters in last hour :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Classic :smile: Every hackathon some keep their votes for the last minute and some mysterious voters pop up

3 Likes

Hi Deba, we can see this as well. Seems there is a bot army voting for us now.

We don’t know where they come from. We did not order any votes, trying to play a fair game here. We hope the @admin.hackathon will be able to identify these bots and make sure the voting is fair. We made some screenshots during the day showing the progress and can share this with the admin if he wants to see the suspicious votes… We have identified them.

6 Likes

welcome to Tron community Aladdin :muscle:

1 Like

I noticed the same thing…many voters in the last hour

2 Likes

The most amazing project on Tron is TuruGlobal (TuruVerse ) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I am also being affected by this, and I feel very torn because @TuruGlobal with TuruVerse, which clearly has a huge following, and is a titan within the TRONDAO, has continously represented the community for a while now, and somehow, I am outvoting them… which makes zero sense!!! TuruGlobal has invited @Fuzzy-Ocean being a partner of theirs, to a Twitter Spaces next Thursday, alongside me being a special guest. I appreciate everything that Turu Global is doing for the community.

It is making me anxious because, under no circumstances do I wish to be labelled as a nefarious actor or participant in this contest, and therefore ostracized. I was happy with 3rd or 2nd place I had prior to this occurring. I have had a great journey with everyone here, and I hope this doesn’t warrant consequences for us affected, as we have been working diligently and proudly for the past two months.

@admin.hackathon please acknowledge the possible foul play & cheating/botting and ensure the voting is fair. Those of us who have been affected/targeted are not responsible, and want to ensure and encourage a safe, valid voting environment as a urgent priority.

2 Likes