TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Thank you for your answer, this is the kind of feedback & communication we would really like to see from Devpost’s Team as well.

We don’t have any issue with this; we actually like it if the rules are strict. Although, they should again be more precise (e.g. what “live” means, what is considered a significant update, etc.), and this should be enforced for all projects.

There’re plenty of “new” projects here that don’t have a working website, didn’t share GitHub, and do not even have a demo that can be tested. But they were still somehow eligible.

Anyway, all we’re saying is that the Devpost team should communicate more clearly, they should engage with us and raise their concerns so we can answer them. Also, there should be a date when they decide if you are eligible or not, and they shouldn’t disqualify projects when voting starts.

Honestly, we hope the next Hackathon will be held in-house and all projects will be judged by the TRON team in a better way. For this Season, we just hope quality projects will win, so good luck to those builders!

3 Likes

Hi community, Tron Grand Hackathon apart, just have a look on what TBlocks already offer at today:

:white_check_mark: 10,000 3D items to be used in the Game
:white_check_mark: Mint price set at 1,000 TRX or 9,000 $TBL
:white_check_mark: Tron Staking Platform
:white_check_mark: Limited FREE MINT on Ethereum for Tron holder. (ETH-Bridge)

What are you waiting for? Join us, mint, stake, play and earn!

Vote #TBlocksW :yum::yum:

Links:
Beta Game: TBlocks Game
Tron Marketplace: TBlocksW.com - Collection | APENFT
Ethereum Marketplace: https://opensea.io/collection/tblocksw

ETH-Bridge has a limited countdown, once expired Ethereum items will become available for public mint only and under payment!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

1 Like

Great project
Let’s funking go :rocket:

Some great projects to vote for in this GrandHackathon

2 Likes

Check out TuruVerse, FuzzyOcean, interpool, Tboost.

These are my personal favorites. But in the meantime try and get basic first first. As this is the requirement to be eligible to vote for your favorite projects.

3 Likes

I like FuzzyOcean and Tron Hub from Tron Ninjas

3 Likes

Yh and Tronhub too one of my personal favorites, i used their platform to rent energy just a few days ago. The UI and UX was quite awesome.

1 Like

Time is running out and very soon we will come to the end of the voting and as usual we have new members joining in with the hope to get the basic user badge, to be eligible to vote, worry no more, check this;

And if these tips helps you to successfully gain the right to vote kindly check out these projects for me and give them the needed support

4 Likes

Hola, estamos a las puertas del final de las votaciones, algunos han podido cumplir su deseo de llegar al nivel para poder votar, para quien no lo ha conseguido no desesperen, hay más hackatones para empezar, en los cuales lo aprendido en este, les servirá para los próximos.

Simplemente disfruten de la experiencia del sitio.

6 Likes

10 hours more
Vote vote vote

3 Likes

Support Voodoo Finance and Tron Guild

This is very nice activity, let’s keep voting

1 Like

thanks for your support voters :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Great project, I like Tron ecosystem and this community is awesome

2 Likes

Support Voodoo Finance and Tron Guild