TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Hahaha some votes from hell.

1 Like

Are they not aware TronDao team is like karma … they hit back hard on hellish actions :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: they were never told, they learnt it the hard way.

1 Like

I don’t know the exact reason. Was just throwing idea while drinking coffee :joy:
Let’s open a dapp you and me for betting on that kind of events :joy::joy::joy: just kidding

3 Likes

My advise is: look at the projects and chose the best ones :grin:

2 Likes

That betting would have been crazy, we will turn into Detectives to spot all these malicious acts just to win. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some projects should kindly sit up. This is no place to play tricks :rofl:

I have written down all the projects i will vote for since voting started.

I check the project from time to time to review it. Some were in the list in the beginning but upon further review, i changed it and replace their slot with other project.

1 Like

Today is Sunday and many of you guys are in day off. We are trying to deliver testnet website link to allow all of you to test Tblocks.
Pls consider that Testnet website will have some bugs already fixed on mainnet but at least you and Devpost judges will be able to test our features. Enjoy your Sunday

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

I am patiently waiting, i heard the game is quite similar to super mario by those who have had the chance to test it.
I love that super mario game and i know i will love this one too.

Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

Hello @admin.hackathon please can you give us the detail reason why “Blockshop” has been disqualified.

Some are of the view that, they copied another project, others too are saying they didnt provide their milestone and also evidence of malicious votes whiles others say they were actually deployed only on polygon and therefore cannot be considered as an ecosystem project since projects in ecosystem has to be Ethereum based.

Can you please clarify the situation so that we can put the argument to rest. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Polygon is EVM based which also works! I think it’s because of vote manipulation, I’m not sure tbh

1 Like

I love that. It is sorely required! esteem the effort put forth by trondao.

1 Like

mate you can play on the game also now , in guest mode, joining this link:

https://tblocksw.com/default

tips: to play on mobile be sure to enable phone rotation , press full screen button in tge left bottom angle, and rotate your mobile phone

1 Like

We could use man like Coffeezilla here :laughing:

Vote manipulation is quite a serious offense. I hope @trondao and @admin.hackathon check everything thoroughly.

I see some projects doing supernatural over taken.

2 Likes

how can we qualify for voting?

Wonderful, will try it out now

1 Like

The link takes me to a blank page, everywhere is blank after loading. I am experiencing it only from my end or there is an issue somewhere that needs to be fixed. Thank you

wait a while…the game is loading.

tinywow_SVID_20221204_111558_1_9132811