TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Past seasons we have seen a good filtering after the voting period end to remove any bot/malicious votes . i’m sure the same will be done this season :raised_hands:

7 Likes

@Greatborn Sure! Our core idea is the digital certificates issued online can be easily forged. We’re leveraging tron blockchain to perform a transaction from issuer to receiver and the Hashcode would be presented on the certificate and it can be always verified on tronscan. Thus the digital certificate is Tron Blockchain verified. :lock:

That’s not it we’re minting those digital certificates straight to your wallet. You can save the certificates to your wallet and carry them as badge of honor.

For more info: Tronify - An Academic Blockchain Certification System with NFTs

If you consider this project adds value to the society. Please consider voting it. :pray:t3: :100: :pray:t3: :100:

2 Likes

Good morning family Trondao

1 Like

@admin.hackathon please can you verify me so that i can vote in my team?

Very exciting all these projects🚀

1 Like

Wow this looks very nice. Are you going to do 3D printing?

2 Likes

And Blockshop got disqualified. It was great fishing them out. There shouldn’t be anything fishy in the system.

Best of luck everyone

1 Like

@admin.hackathon porque aun no subo a nivel 1? deseo votar

Blockshop hasn’t filled project info and project milestones on time. I think it might be the reason. Or maybe shady votes? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Yeah, Unless clearly stated , we can only assume. So we can’t judge the intention of their disqualification

1 Like

if they will find some malicious votes on us…we will get 1% at the end :joy::joy:
Anyway Hackathon partecipation has been done a great experience where a real product can be judged (for better or worse)

I am loving this season hackathon :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Thank you @admin.hackathon
You are doing a great job

1 Like

And I know more will come

1 Like

Voting ends in 18 hours, make sure you vote your favorite projects. Go through them and find those who are really building

1 Like

Wow 500 msgs on this thread … kudos to the organisers @TronLive @admin.hackathon @trondao for pulling off another successful event :clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

I still have a couple of spare votes :ballot_box:! Any last minute recommendations for a good project I might have missed ? :innocent:

1 Like

Maybe they are new and thought they could cheat the system. In the end who loses?? I am quite sad for them.

First Kryptpay, now Blockshop.
Other projects with similar issues might be currently be sitting on tenterhooks.

Lol … shady votes still happening eh ? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: