TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

Hi @admin.hackathon, I’d like to enter the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3. My devpost username is jonnpsrb.

4 Likes

hello @admin.hackathon , my team and i will like to enter for the hackathon.
devpost username: hexdee

3 Likes

Dear Ser :

We wanted to take part in hackathon group as we have registered on devpost as @umarkhatab465 and “seemalfrl” having the project name “RentWeb3” .

We have completed 70% of our project and wanted to make a post here.

Waiting for your reply !

Thank you !

9 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon, we would like to participate in the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3.

Devpost Username: kukularehrushi

2 Likes

hello @admin.hackathon , my team and i will like to enter for the hackathon.
devpost username → aroyewontope

2 Likes

Ilyes jeridi , ilyesjeridi711

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon , I would like to participate in the hackathon. devpost username: Youvandra

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon. I will also participate in the 3rd season of the Hackathon devpost nickname : ken835

Hi @admin.hackathon, please could you add me in the hackathon group? Thanks

@Apexgo @jonn @Saheed @0xhrushi @Temitope @Ilyes @youvandra @ken @Perrin
You have been added to the Hackathon group.
Make sure to share your project in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category ASAP to be eligible for S3. You will be given a project template to follow once you have selected the correct category to post on.

@FamilyP @IPaperNF Looks like you guys are from the same team. Both of the devpost usernames you supplied are flipped. Are you guys submitting one project or two projects?

@seemal-arif You are all set, feel free to start posting your project post!
For your first question, start by creating a new topic in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category and follow the project template given. For the NFT track, you can submit any project that is built on TRON or BTTC that is related to an NFT project for the community to use. Therefore, it can be as complex as an NFT marketplace, or a nice and simple NFT design set for the community to get. It can also be anywhere in between such as an NFT viewer, NFT minter, and NFT with functionalities like identity, domain name, membership, etc. It is encouraged to use BTFS as it is in our ecosystem but you are free to use IPFS.

5 Likes

Hi,
I’d like to enter my hackathon, my devpost username is emanuilov

@admin.hackathon

2 Likes

Hi @emanuilov, you have been added to the Hackathon group. You may start posting your project post. Good luck!

3 Likes

That’s right, you are correct, there are two projects @admin.hackathon (Profile - admin.hackathon - TRON DAO Forum)

4 Likes

@admin.hackathon My Devpost username is sumitmahajan2001. Please grant me post access in Hackathon group

Hello @admin.hackathon, Elk Finance would like to enter the Hackathon. My devpost username is LtSnakePlissken. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon , we would like to participate Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3.

Devpost Username: flipsiesio

1 Like

@ronnie1 @Vijay @xylinar @santhaug @nelly @AleZadik @Milli @ashingtonw6 @letKBeAField @dev79 @anshss @chuck @this_guy @Hirangi @larzenxyz @jvalant @Akainuu @NataliaLi @GumballAvo @Kumar64 @SanRam12 @Deepak @Bhumi @sofia @0xdeadlee

I am TronBot, one of the hackathon assistants. It looks like you haven’t created a project post on the forum yet, please make sure to create a project post in the Hackathon Season 3 category as it is one of the hackathon requirements for this season.

If you have any questions about this, kindly let me know. I will be sure to help you out!

15 Likes

I really love updates and regulations. Best of lucks to the developers.

2 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon. I will also participate in the 3rd season of the Hackathon devpost nickname : freddyfx231

1 Like

Hi @sumitcodes @LtSnakePlissken @MatthewBridgen @Alade-dev @GaiaDeals
You have been added to the Hackathon group.
Please share your project with the community in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category ASAP to be eligible for S3.
You will be given a project template to follow once you have selected the correct category to post on.
Thanks!

1 Like