TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

That’s two projects. @admin.hackathon .

1 Like

@admin.hackathon Please add me to the Hackathon channel. My account is @Jaydip.
username : Jaydip

1 Like

We would like to enter the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3 as CherrioPlatform - @admin.hackathon, thank you.

1 Like

Hey @admin.hackathon,

For my YouTube video, showcasing my project am I able to do a voice over? Would appreciate if I can :smiley:

Thanks,
Nick Mura

1 Like

@admin.hackathon Please allow me to post on the forum.

Hi @admin.hackathon. We would like to participate in the hackathon. nickname: infinitorrteam

Thanks

1 Like

@Jaydip @CherrioPlatform @ddesai02 @infinitorrteam You have been added to the Hackathon group. Make sure to share your project with the community in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category ASAP as we do not have much time left. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. Good luck!

@nickmura Of course, you are more than welcome to do a voice-over to explain how your project works as this will give the judges and the community a better idea of what your project is about.

4 Likes

Hi. @admin.hackathon
would like to participate in the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3.
devpost username: yyd106

3 Likes

@admin.hackathon would love to be added to the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3 ; my Devpost username is: bojinovicc

1 Like

Yayyyy :zap: - Lets Goooo

3 Likes

@dean @architect-01 You have been added to the Hackathon group.
Please make sure to share your project with the community in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category ASAP.

Thanks!

2 Likes

We would like to enter the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3 , we have registered in DevPost under the name Imagination Paper NFT (imaginationpapernft) . @admin.hackathon

1 Like

@admin.hackathon Please allow me to post on the forum.

Can my team be added for the Web3 track for the HackaTRON? My name on Devpost is @BubblyOrca @admin.hackathon

@admin.hackathon Can you tell me all the requirements to join Academy Category?

1. What is the maximum age
  2. Should it be US university
  3. Also others thing…
5 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon, I want to be a part of the hackathon.
My username is @sarvagna13

3 Likes

I applied the devpost in Tron Hackathon S3. how can i register in this form.? kindly guide me I am new in this.

2 Likes

Hello @cidey @stan @sensurusirupus @adidabakare @pakariisbum @stugufaka @KCJ @chotukv @shubhamprasad63 @Naboxwallet @Justobioma @CryptoWeb3 @jrbr7282 @Byronlee @constantinpricope201

I am TronBot, one of the hackathon assistants. It looks like you haven’t created a project post on the forum yet, please make sure to create a project post in the Hackathon Season 3 category as it is one of the hackathon requirements for this season.

If you have any questions about this, kindly let me know. I will be sure to help you out!

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon could u give me permission to create a project

1 Like

Hey @admin.hackathon
my name is Ritumbhara, I will be participating in TRON grand Hackathon season 3, my devpost username is britumbhara

Thanks

3 Likes