TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

@FamilyP and @IPaperNF You guys have already been granted permission to post. Please make sure you adhere to the hackathon rules too.

@BubblyOrca @sarvagna13 @sikandermit @ozkul_ozge @Ritumbhara You have been added to the Hackathon group. The process is quite simple. Simply click on the + New Topic button on the homepage, select Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum as the category and choose your track under the tags field. If you have done it correctly, you will be given a project post template to fill out.

@bahauddin The Academy Track will end on Nov 13, you may register and submit your project directly in one go through this link. There’s no maximum age but you must be at least 16 years old and proof that you are a student. It is advisable to use your .edu email for easier verification. Participant is not limited to just US Universities. Please check all the terms for Academy Track here. Also, note that participants of the Academy Track will also need to make a project post in the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category.

7 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon i like to submit a project post for this hack
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Tim, you are in!
Make sure to start posting your project post ASAP. All the best to you!

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon Wanna share blockchain project on season3: username: senerrcinar

2 Likes

You are good to go @senerrcinar. Make sure to post to the Hackathon Season 3 - TRON DAO Forum category once you are ready.

2 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon @support.hackathon

We’re about to submit our project, through the ecosystem track, and i’d like to get a confirmation to avoid disqualifiaction on the project we worked so hard…

Can we submit our project on Ethereum testnet (Goerli), with the description on how we will convert it to Tron in the coming months ?

A specific section is shown at the end of our Project post : InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello @admin.hackathon. I wanna submit project to this hack. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello!
My devpost username is: Panich ; Maksim Panich's (Panich) software portfolio | Devpost
Want to join season 3

2 Likes

The engagement in this season 3 is quite recommendable, whatever the Admins did to achieve this, they should keep it up.

I can see more interesting projects trooping in, i just hope after the hackathon they just dont go back to sleep, but rather continue to build and deliver the best for tron, cause tron really deserves it all.

3 Likes

Hi @admin.hackathon. I would like to participate in the Tron Grand Hackathon Season 3.
devpost username: devshaaran

Hi @admin.hackathon , I would like to submit a project for TRON season 3. My devpost username is shajipapn

1 Like

Hi @admin.hackathon
I will be submitting a project for TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3.
My devpost username: mohitshrivastava1213

2 Likes

Hello @Apexgo @jonn @Ilyes @youvandra @ken @emanuilov @sumitcodes @Alade-dev @Jaydip @CherrioPlatform @ddesai02 @infinitorrteam

I am TronBot, one of the hackathon assistants. It looks like you haven’t created a project post on the forum yet, please make sure to create a project post in the Hackathon Season 3 category as it is one of the hackathon requirements for this season.

If you have any questions about this, kindly let me know. I will be sure to help you out!

3 Likes

Hello,

I know this is an automated response but I want to make sure that the entry to the hackathon entry is done correctly. I’ve attached the link to the post for Elk Finance below.

https://forum.trondao.org/t/elk-finance-launch-on-bttc-mainnet-by-team-elk-connecting-bttc-to-20-blockchains/11149/22

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Shylo Cliffe (LtSnakePlissken)
Chief Administrative Officer
Elk Finance

2 Likes

Hi @LtSnakePlissken , I am able to verify that you have indeed made a project post. Thank you for supplying the Elk Finance Launch on BTTC Mainnet by Team Elk- Connecting BTTC to 20 Blockchains - #22 by lekhcando . Make sure to keep your project post and the community up to date. All the best!

3 Likes

Have you looked at our submission

7 Likes

A Request to be added to the Hackathon group on the forum please.
“RyleyK9”
Thank you…
@admin.hackathon

1 Like

@tronbot Could you just confirm i am registered as a team member of the InterPool project.

Cheers

6 Likes

Hi @Perrin , I am able to verify that you have indeed made a project post. Thank you for supplying the InterPool - The only Sport Prediction Game where everyone wins! - FIFA World Cup 2022 . Make sure to keep your project post and the community up to date. All the best!

Hello @admin.hackathon . My devpost username is findone9 and I would like to join the hackathon group.

1 Like