Gonana Marketplace

Project Name: Gonana Marketplace
Project Track: Ecosystem
Team Name: Gonana
Team Member(s): 5
DevPost URL: DevPost link
Project Goal: Provide the most interactive and engaging marketplace for every farmer.
Project website: https://www.gonana.farm
Project Test Instructions: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farmerplace
Project Milestones: Testnet
Contract address: 0x0809fF04cD757877Eac7821e753d7F6CAC138b3b
Project Info:

Gonana is a project that aims to create a fully transparent, cross-chain, and scalable marketplace that connects farmers and allows them to trade their agricultural products on the global market. We have a fiat and crypto payment option on the DApp. Why fiat? Because crypto alone will be a totally new experience to our target users and this may slow down adoption; because of this, we will integrate fiat payment. Why crypto? We want to introduce them to a completely new, transparent, decentralized but also secured option of payment.

Gonana’s DeFi solution seeks to drastically minimize the cost and requirements of conventional financial institutions. We utilized innovative technology like blockchain to give farmers better access to financial services which include crypto swapping, staking, saving, lending, and borrowing. This will improves their businesses, living conditions and gives them the best social atmosphere to interact. www.gonana.farm

10 Likes

So I could sell real corn for bitcorn?

3 Likes

Yes you can sell real bitcorn for crypto. This is what we are building. you can check us out on www.gonana.farm

2 Likes

Wow, i cant believe this, this is one of the best intro ever. Connecting farmers to buyers through blockchain. U guys are making my day.

I am sticking around for more info on this project. Cos i can’t believe what i am reading.

You are solving a real life problem here guys.

In Ghana farm produce are on the rise because farmers are not in direct contact with consumers. People who are classified as middlemen buy the farm produce from these vulnerable farmers and sell them x20 the actual cost.

This has been an issue that is currently under serious discussion in Ghana, consumer protection wants solutions, farmers are seeking solutions and so far your solution is the best i have come across.

More grease to your elbow.

5 Likes

We can work with you in Ghana when we fully launch

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for this. Kindly update us every step of the way. I will be following keenly

2 Likes

you can also reach me on @Kusustevie on telegram to talk more

3 Likes

I will link up very soon.

2 Likes

Please one more question, how would you ensure that the trade between a farmer and a consumer is successful without any form of fraudulent behaviors, as a consumer might pay for a goods but it might not be delivered or the goods delivered will not meet the standard as advertised.

What measures are being ensured to make sure these issues may not pop up or even if they pop up will be minimal.

As you know there are bad actors everywhere.

2 Likes

Thank you for this question! We are integrating a service called DAP (Delivered As Promised) as an escrow function to check this. We are also integrating supply check actors to help us check this beyond the escrow function.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. It is well understood. If i have more question i will be back to ask. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Hola, me parece muy interesante que los agricultores puedan llegar a los compradores. Ya que a nivel mundial hay un encarecimiento de dichos productos, los cuales los dominan unos pocos, repercutiendo en el agricultor que recibe por el producto un precio nimio y hasta llegar al consumidor final, se acrecienta disparatadamente el valor. Apoyo este proyecto me parece de gran valor.

1 Like

Greetings Steviekusu! Your project seems to be missing details on the following. Please add them to your project. Thank you!

Please Include:
Project Info
Project Website
Project Test Instructions
Project Details
Project Milestones
Contract address

1 Like

Goana. Nice project, hit us up when launched

1 Like

Can you please write English?

Thank you and we have already launched our testnet

1 Like

Hola, he estado leyendo el artículo y me parece un proyecto con muchas expectativas, voy a seguir en telegram y también quiero ver el funcionamiento de la app.

looking forward to your message on Telegram

Hola, ya estoy en tu telegram

1 Like