Gonana proyecto s3

Proyecto presentado en el anterior hackathon bajo la pista Ecosystem.
El objetivo era crear un mercado transparente para conectar los agricultores y permitir comercializar sus productos agrícolas en el mercado global.
Aquí tenemos los avances.

5 Likes

I have reviewed the hackathon 3 project and read the link, it is a step forward for African farmers to enter a global market to sell their products, a work that has advanced. Congratulations

2 Likes

Gonana was one of my favorite projects in the season 3, as it was addressing a key issue we were facing in Ghana at that time.

Middle men were making alot of profit from these farmers who were actually doing the hardwork. The middle men were turning rich overnight whiles the farmers live in serious poverty.

So the gonana project trying to link farmers straight to buyers without a middle man was something i was really interested in.

2 Likes

Si, mi atención también se centro en este proyecto, abría una puerta a un tema muy importante, en el cual se puede reconocer la importancia de los productos que nos da la tierra.

1 Like

I hope to see the project go far and break alot of barriers with some super great partnerships on the side both from top farmers and government agriculture agencies.

1 Like

Yo también lo espero, están en el buen camino, lo importante ayudarán a muchas personas a poder y saber vender sus productos.

2 Likes

I have reviewed the project information and you guys are doing an awesome job

1 Like

Exactly, i am hoping to see what they will be bring onboard this season 4

1 Like

Thank you for recognizing their effort.

1 Like

When a project is presented and goes ahead with what it has proposed, for the benefit and voice of people who were stuck with their products, either because they did not know how to sell them or did not have access to a market, it is fair to give them support and recognize that it has been done well.

2 Likes